Chapter 11= Heart to heart

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 

“and annyeong Haseyo my new cute friend IU~~” Wooyoung said with smile.

“annyeong...Ja..son..”IU shy.

“hahaha nice to meet you IU  I got to go now,bye~” Wooyong waves.

After Wooyoung go IU smile happily “ he so handsome!!” and jump with joy.

-----------------------------------------

After the school end, IU walk to Hyuna house to visited Hyuna because she seem very tired and scared IU need to find out what her friend was thinking. IU was in front Hyuna house and she knocked the door. After a while,the door was open by pretty woman and she was Hyuna’s mother. “aigoo IU~~ come in” Hyuna mother invited IU to enter her house.

IU just nod and enter the house. “ajumma... how Hyuna condition?, why she don’t to school” IU asked after she sit at sofa.

“I don’t know IU, I think you should to talk to her because she seem need a friend to talk heart to heart...IU can you help to talk to her?” Hyuna mother asked with worried.

IU smile “of course ajumma she is my friend I will sure help her because I care about her same with you, don’t worry ajumma”

“gomawo IU...” Hyuna mother hug IU.

“no problem” IU hug Hyuna mother to.

“now I have to talk to Hyuna” IU told Hyuna mother.

“there is her bedroom,you can go talk to her” Hyuna mother point at Hyuna room.

“ok..ajumma and don’t worry about it lot because it not good for you,ajumma” IU said.

 

-in front of Hyuna room’s-

IU breath in and out *I must talk to her, IU FIGHTING!!* IU tough.IU knocked the door but no one answer *where is Hyuna?*. After a while Hyuna don’t answered IU knocked “Hyuna... I gonna enter your room” IU open the door and she saw Hyuna on bed in the thin blanket.

“Hyuna are you sleep.... I am here” IU said with soft voice.

“nope.. I nope sleep” Hyuna said in the blanket but her voice sobbing.

“Hyuna..are you fine?” IU said.

“I fine...IU” Hyuna voice still sobbing and hers open her blanket from her face.

“Omo! Hyuna your eye...why you cry?” IU asked Hyuna.

“IU... I really san I don’t believe that my best friend make me like this...” Hyuna hug IU.

“what you meant?” IU asked.

“actually Hara and me are best friend but after that thing happen...”Hyuna sobbing and continued “Hara and me apart and she hate me and make me her enemie”Hyuna sobbing and IU patted Hyuna back.

“Hyuna can you tell me what happen to both of you that make her hate you” IU asked Hyuna.

Hyuna nod and IU smile “the story begin.................”

 

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS!! I think it might be boring but i have to write it because i want to tell u why Hara don’t like Hyuna.

Sub&comment:)

and thank for comment!!!:)) and sub!!!

-@Ys5_Jh19_Gk30= kekeke just want to make love line story before IU get pretty:)

-@omgitslara= hahaha Milky couple!!!