CHAPTER 3

i just want to be an ordinary girl

     5 minutes later, the teacher come to class "ok class GOOD MORNING !! take out your english textbook now and ..........................who are you??".The teacher asked IU when she saw unfimiliar person sit at the back of the class. Everyone turned they head and eye's looked IU widerly.                                                                                                                                                

     "umm...."IU voice tremble hardly............................

___________________________________________________________________________________________

~continued~

     "Hurry up!! introduce youself to us" the teacher say that .IU quickly get up from the chair while her face looked down to floor class.Her shy because she hear that students in the class are whisper to each other.

     "When that girl come ? i don`t saw her enter this class although her body so big"

     "Her body so big, try you looked at her uniform's school... i think her uniform's school size must be XXXL hahaha"

     "I felt this class shake hardly hehehe"

     "Her walked's like a big bear hahaha" 

     *i hear what you all talked about it my BIG BODY although you all whisper* IU though.

     When IU at in front of tthat students, her felt little awkward while her face still looked at floor "please introduce youself to use". the teacher say nicely.

     "My name is Lee Jieun, you all can called me IU". Everyone in the class except the teacher is laughing to IU. IU felt her heart is hurt by the whole of the students in class are laughing at her.

     Suddenly, the teacher scold and order the students in the class stop laughing at IU."Stop!! silent or i will fine you all, don't you all know how to respect a new student!?!". The teacher asked angrily to her students.

     "Thank you for you introduce youself , IU i am you english teacher called me Mrs Choi and welcome to this class i hope you and the students in the class get well together" the teacher say nicely to IU.

     "Please sit at your desk's" the teacher order.

     IU smile bitterly while she nodded her head's.

     "Ok class open page 37 of you ook and read slowly while understand that words and meaning, ok ! no start read" Mrs Choi order.

     Everyone who is in that class started to read that english textbook. IU don't have the textbook that make IU scare that Mrs Choi would get angry with her.Mrs Choi realize that IU don't have the textbook Mrs Choi felt pity to IU.

    Suddenly Mrs Choi asked IU" IU you don't have the textbook ?"

    IU nodded slowly.

    "ok i will give my book to you, take care this book nicely"Mrs Choi say.

    IU nodded angin.

    When IU want get up from the chair,Mrs Choi say quickly "you don't have to get up from the chair i will give it to you". Mrs Choi get up from teacher chair and go to IU desk.

    "Thank you Mrs Choi for give me your book's i will take you book nicely"IU say to Mrs Choi when Mrs Choi give the book to IU.

    "it not a big problem,ok that enough for that problem read the textbook page 37".

     IU smile and nodded.

     IU read that book slowly and try to understand that meaning.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 i think that you all don't understand a little or......................A WHOLE CHAPTER.....

i hope you all understand this chapter..........

i think i use wrong grammar in this chapter so much.................

ok please comment and subscribers or at least  comment !!!......

ke..ke..ke

i would say thank you for nousernameiDeas

because made so beautiful poster to my story 

THANK YOU SO MUCH~