Chapter 15= Dongwoon.

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 

After IU closed her laptop and she closed her bedroom lamp she lay her body on her bed “ I already told Hyuna..” IU sighed and closed her eyes and slept.

+++

-at cafeteria, school-

After IU and Hyuna finished their food, they went to garden in the school. “IU.... are you sure about your feeling...?” Hyuna looks at IU with worried face. IU don’t knew how to face this fact that she felt in love in Wooyoung. She knew that Wooyoung has many girls who is want to be his girlfriend and one of the was IU. Maybe Wooyoung don’t even look at her because she pretty likes other girl... but why Wooyoung talk to her at this garden. On that time, IU felt angle come to make her comfort and run from her problem.

“IU!! Are hearing me?” Hyuna waving her hand in front IU chubby face.

“ow... Hyuna... yes because of it felt like want to die because I don’t want to felt in love because I ............” IU want to said but Hyuna said first “because you not pretty?? Yes you may not pretty but you are my cute little friend... and you must remember that although you don’t have pretty face and slim body but you have kind heart...” Hyuna smile.

IU stay silent. “if it not your kind heart, I will always get bullies and lonely I very thankful because your here by my side. You made me strong!! So I want to see IU that I like,ok?” Hyuna winked. IU smile and hug Hyuna. “thanks for be my friend to Hyuna...” IU said.

“oww.... so lovely best friend!!! right girls?”the voice said. IU and Hyuna quickly looks at the voice come fronts it KARA.

“Wow!! Are you in love big girl?” Hara said with smirk face.

“Unnie!! Are here that she fell in love with Jang Woyoung the new handsome boy in next class!!” Jiyoung said.

“Yaa!! Don’t you remember who are you big girl?? You are like maid and he is prince!! Hahaha, what ashamed girl..” Hara said again.

“that true!! What ashamed girl, Gyuri Unnie... I think we should tell student that this fat girl in love with popular boy, Jang Wooyoung” Nicole asked her leader.

“ehm.. that good idea..” Gyuri said while look at IU and Hyuna.

“excuse me, I think I know what to do.” The voice said.

“Dongwoon...” Gyuri said with shock voice.

“yup, it me.” Dongwoon said with cool voice. “and you want to hear what I want you to do?, I want you to get lost and don’t ever be mess with the both girl” Dongwoon point at IU and Hyuna “and one more thing don’t ever open that secret about her” Dongwoon look at IU. “and now go!!” Dongwoon said with angry voice.

After Kara girls gone IU, Hyuna and Dongwoon keep quiet and look each other.

++++

Waaa!! I must finish this story quickly!!

Comment and sub!!

I love you all <333