Limits: Dying inside

Limits

(Sunhwa POV)

It hurts. It hurts so much, its hard for me to breathe.

 

"Sunhwa-yah. You've got to eat. C'mon!" Hyosung unnie tries to get me to stand. It's a useless effort. My body doesn't move an inch of the bed. I can hear her sigh in defeat. 

 

Who would have thought, that Jung Daehyun, my own boyfriend would hit me? The memories of that day make my head dizzy. The tears wont stop flowing. Why did it have to be him? Why did I fall in love with such an cruel person?

 

"Sunhwa. How about this? Just try to eat half the soup okay? Only half, eoh?" Hyosung unnie tries yet again.

 

Why is she even bothering? What does it matter whether I eat or not. My life was ruined either way. I didn't have a boyfriend, and my career was already a wreck. Everday, a new report about me would hit the interenet, or even the tv. In all of this mess, my anti-cafe gained 5000+ members, and our fan cafe lost over 23,000 members. My parents weren't even picking up my calls. My life was over.

 

"SUNHWA! You can't live like this! Look. You've just got to prove to everyone that your innocent!" Hyosung unnie yells, and I can hear her put down the bowl of soup. I continue to stuff my face into my pillow. "LOOK. HAN SUNHWA. YOU CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS!" She screams, shaking my body up and down.

 

"Then how am I supposed to live, huh?" I retort, standing up now. "How do you expect a girl like me to live?" I yell, pushing her to the floor. I know, I shouldn't be letting my anger out on her, but I can't help it. 

 

"Sunhwa....get a hold of yourself." Hyosung unnie whispers. Her eyes look like they are about to become wet.

 

"GET A HOLD OF MYSELF? WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET A HOLD OF MYSELF? HOW DO YOU EXPECT A GIRL WHO'S BEEN ACCUSED OF HAViNG WTIH A PERSON SHE'S NEVER MET, WHO'S LOST THEIR BOYFRIEND, THEIR FRIEND, AND THEIR CAREER TO GET A HOLD OF THEMSELF?" I scream into her face. 

 

Before I can stop myself, my tears start bursting. I fall down on the floor. My body too weak to hold me.

 

"Sunhwa...." Hyosung unnie hugs me.

 

She craddles my head in her chest, and I continue to cry. After what feels like ages, we break off the embrace. I look at her, and notice that her eyes are wet too. How could I get mad at a unnie that only cared for the best of others?

 

"Sunhwa. I want you to post on our fan-cafe. A long letter. State that you are innocent." She instructs me, handing me a blank piece of paper.

 

Tell me she's joking. If I wrote an apology letter now, people would think that I'm lying.

 

"But don't apologize. You've done nothing wrong." She looks into my eyes, and holds my hand. "I want you to tell them that you were framed into this. That you do not know this man who claims to have slept with you. But admit that, the underwear in the picture is yours. But tell them the truth. That you didn't sleep with him, and you didn't give the underwear to him."

 

"What about the dasom thing?" I mutter, looking at our interwined hands.

 

"Don't tell them anything about her." She commands. 

 

What the hell? Does Hyosung-unnie really expect me to let Dasom go? Let her take Daehyun, and all the fame too?

 

"I know what your thinking. But listen. If you tell people now that Dasom caused this, no one will believe you." Unnie smiles at me. "We'll get her. That I promise you. We'll get her, but when she least expects it. Right now, anything you say or do can be put against you." Unnie takes out her cellphone.

 

"Are you s-sure?" I stutter.

 

"Yes. Look, I have a schedule to attend to. Stay put, and don't go anywhere. Write the letter, and when I come back I'll check it. Then we can upload it onto our fan-cafe." Hyosung unnie wears her leather jacket, and stands up. "I'll see you later." She smiles at me. "Remember to eat. And STAY PUT" She warns me, and then heads out of the apartment.

 

.....Could this day get any worse? At least I had a whole week to cry and pity myself. Now I have to act strong? I can't do this. I turn the t.v. on, to get my mind off the scandal.

 

*CLICK*

 

Girl-group member Han Sunhwa has not given any statement on her recent sc-

 

*CLICK*

 

TS Entertainment has refused to ta-

 

*CLICK*

 

"Daehyunnie! Here you go."

 

That voice. That .

 

"Ahh, thanks Dasom-ah!" He smiles at her. 

 

Wow. Forgotten me already Jung Daehyun?

 

"C'mon. Let's go ride the ferris wheel!" She pulls him towards the big ticket line, and the camera zooms in on their hands.

 

Dasom and Daehyun are holding hands. 

 

It hurts.

 

A tear rolls down my right eye, and it's soon accompanied by other tears. My nose gets stuffy, and my body moves up and down with every sob.

 

Why did it have to be Daehyun? Why did Dasom do this? How could she do this?

 

"Why?" I scream to the t.v.

 

I get no answer. Instead I am rewarded with a close up of Daehyun's face.

 

That's it. I'm not going to cry over my broken relationship, my lost career and watch Dasom win this battle. It's on Kim Dasom. 

 

If your going to play with fire, then so will I.

 

An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO GUYS! Sorry for super,super,super,super late update! Every teacher is liking giving me tons of homework, and I have no time to work on this fic. I hope you guys like it! I tried to change the way I structured the paragraphs in this chapter, because I wanted it to be more....dramatic. Next chapter probably, Dasom POV? Or maybe daehyun? But not Sunhwa, for sure. 

Do comment, sub & vote! :)