Limits: SECRET

Limits

A week later.

(Sunhwa POV)

Ahhh, I missed daehyun. It was 5 am in the morning, and I had to leave for a star king shooting soon. I take out my cellphone, and look through the pictures of us. The first one is me and daehyun at a cafe in Busan. The second picture is one of me with daehyun's mom, at her beauty shop. I smile. His mom actually approved of us. 

 

"Han sunhwa! Jeongmal! You're going to be late if you just sit down! Put your clothes on! We're leaving for the beauty shop now!" Jieun yells.

 

I frantically put on my new sweater, and a maxi skirt and run for the car, with my cellphone in my hand. We finally get to the shop, and its filled with stars. Towards my right, is SISTAR. I wave at them. It was good to see them all again.

 

"Annyong unnie!" Hyorin cries. I hug her, and greet the rest of the members.

 

"Congratulations on we got married unnie! You and kwanghee are too funny!" Dasom says. 

 

"Ahaha, thanks..." I reply. Ugh. The thought of kwanghee made me want to puke. He was so annoying, and clingy these days.

 

"Aren't you going to congratulate me too?" Dasom beams.

 

"For what?" I ask. Was dasom getting married or something?

 

"I got chosen for the spin off of We got married. It's called "I am in love"." Dasom boasted. I laugh. Awh, she was so cute. getting happy over things like this. Oh well, whoever got her is a very lucky man. Dasom is really y.

 

"I see. Congratulations! Who's your partner? Super junior? DBSK? Big bang?" I wonder.

 

"Nope, B.A.P. Specifically, Daehyun from B.A.P" She exclaims. "The awesome thing is, he's my ideal type. I'm so happy. We're going to have our first meeting today! I'm leaving in 5 minutes." I stop breathing. JUNG DAEHYUN? MY DAEHYUN! That to getting married to DASOM? Dasom who was so pretty, and charming. And on top of this, he is her ideal type? WHAT. 

 

"You're joking right?" I whisper. 

 

"Anyoo, unnie. Why would I joke about something like this. I really am happy, daehyun is so cool" She laughs. I want to punch her in the face. How dare she like my daehyun. My daehyun. Somehow he didnt feel like he was mine anymore. What if he fell for Dasom's charms? The thought angered me so much, that the eyeliner I was holding in my hand broke into two.

 

"Unnie, whats wrong? It's okay, maybe you'll find a hot husband someday....maybe in your dreams." She snickered. What the hell? Why was she being so rude all of a sudden.

 

"I may not have a hot husband, but at least i have a hot body" I respond. I leave her with hanging wide open. Oh yeah.I went there.  I take out my cellphone, and punch in B.A.P's manager's number. Why didn't daehyun bother to tell me about this! No way. Did he want to break up with me? Is that why he was acting so weird these days? I end the call. If daehyun didn't want to be with me, then so be it. I text kwanghee, asking him to meet up with me. 

 

Same time, in B.A.P's dorm

(Daehyun POV)

"JUNG DAEHYUN! Get in the car. You're going to be late for your first meeting." Taesung shi yells.

I hurry into the car, and close the door. From reading the articles last night, it seemed to be that my partner was SISTAR's Dasom. She seemed nice, and all the hyungs thought she was pretty too. I wipe the drool from my mouth. I was Sunhwa's. I couldn't like Dasom. Besides, Sunhwa unnie was the one who was there for me when my parents got divorced. I realize that I love her.

 

Whenever I think of something bad, Sunhwa's smile always cheers me up. I turn to look out the window, and as I do I see kwanghee and sunhwa holding hands walking down the streets. The image is there only for a split second, as the car is moving at top speed, but it's enough for me to see the smile on Sunhwa's face.

 

"S-Sunhwa!" I yell, but its useless. She can't hear me.

 

I grimace. She was out with him. Fine then. Then let it be so. If she could have fun, why couldn't I. Dasom was going to fall for me. Hard. Let's see what Sunhwa was going to do about that.