Limits: Tricks and Treats

Limits

The next week

(Sunhwa POV)

"Its time! Turn the tv on!" Ji-eun screams. I throw the remote at her, and she punches in the channel number. The screen turns black for a second, and then I see Daehyun and Dasom walking down hongdae together. 

 

"Daehyun-yah. We're the same age, so let's talk comfortably okay?" She winks at him, and moves closer to him.

 

"Sure, why not" He replies, giving her a 1000 watt smile. She's wearing a one piece. A cleavage revealing one piece to be exact. It's red, and has a high-low skirt. I smile, the dress was the same on I wore on the most recent episode of "We got married". Tsk. At least I had the decency to wear a bandeau underneath. Her s were popping out. I had to give it to her, she did look good.

 

"Well, then. I've always wanted to take sticker pictures with my boyfriend. Can we do that?" She asks. He nods in response, and then we see them taking loads of cute pictures with a lot of skinship. She's even holding his hand in one picture. I cringe. Daehyun never let me take sticker pictures with him, cause he thought it was too immature. But with Dasom, of course its fine. 

 

"Sunhwa, you okay? You know its only acting right?" Hyosung worries. "It's not for real."

 

"Yeah, I bet daehyun doesnt even like her" Zinger breaks in. I give them a sad smile, and leave the room. I take my cellphone out, and call daehyun's manager. Within three rings, someone picks up. 

 

"Yepposeyo?" A female voice asks.

 

"Ah, This is sunhwa. Can you give the phone to daehyun?" I reply.

 

"Ahhh, sunhwa unnie! It's me Dasom. Chigum, daehyun is making tteoboki for me. How come you're calling? Are you close with him?" She demands.

 

My heart sinks. Daehyun was with her. Cooking for her. And they weren't even filming. He never cooked for me. He said he was bad at cooking. Why were they so close with each other? Did he like her now? Was it over between us?

 

"Hello, unnie? Are you there?" Dasom mutters. I hang up the phone. A tear forms in my right eye, and falls down my face. Soon, more tears start flowing. I am sobbing and breaking down before I even know it. I throw my phone across the room, and jump onto my bed. I can hear the worried cries of my members, getting closer and closer. I continue to cry.

 

Same time, at B.A.P's dorm.

(Daehyun POV)

Aish. What was Dasom thinking anyways? Why did she drop by our dorm so suddenly? When I was bathing too! 

 

"Daehyunnnn! C'mon, whats taking you so long?" She naggs. I sigh. She was so clingy. Why did she want me to make tteokboki all of a sudden? I told her I can't cook. I try to find the right ingrideints in the cabin, but come out with nothing. 

 

"Sorry, Dasom. I can't cook tteokboki. Isn't it time for you to go home? Aren't your unnie's worried?" I inquire. She's wearing leopard pants, and a loose crop top. I cringe. She sure was revealing a lot. I look at her arm, and notice that she has our manager's cellphone in her hand. "How come you have my manager's cellphone? Did someone call?" I ask.

 

"No.....Forget that, lets go out to eat!" She changes the topic.

 

"No. Tell me. Did someone call?" I wonder.

 

"Well, I didnt want to tell you this....." She croaked.

 

"What is it?" I pester her.

 

"Well, sunhwa unnie just called me. She threatened to beat me up if I don't stop talking to you. She said "Dasom, you better stop hanging out with daehyun. You think you're so pretty? I'll mess your face up. I hate ugly people like you."  Dasom reveals. I start burning up. How dare sunhwa say that to her? I never said that to kwanghee. Dasom was just being nice, why was sunhwa being so mean? Seriously. She was not the same person I fell in love with.

 

"It's okay, Dasom ah. Forget about her, why don't we go out to eat? Oh. My treat okay?" I offer. She accepts with a smile, and grabs my hand.

 

I don't bother letting go.