Limits: Scandals.

Limits

The next day

(Dasom POV)

My phone starts ringing, and I pick it up. "Alright, it's now. Upload it. I'll promote it on naver as well. That should be enough to get it all started." 

 

"Arraso, mam. Don't forget my coke too. It's all give and get." Sungkyu says(the druggie who kissed Sunhwa). I hang up, and turn on the computer. I check for his uploaded pictures of the kiss, and and sure enough its there. I smirk, and copy and paste the pictures. I save them onto my usb, and upload it on naver. Game. Set. Show.

 

B.A.P's dorm.

(Daehyun POV)

Uh...I was so bored. Ugh. Nothing to do. Usually I would have been over at SECRET's dorm. Now that it was over between me and Sunhwa I had no where to go.

 

"AISSH!" I roll around my bead.

 

I remember how frightened she looked when she saw me yesterday. Like a deer in the headlights. She looked like she was in pain, and yet she looked so guilty. She wouldn't even meet my eyes. I guess it really was over between us. I turned my computer on, and went on naver.

 

Huh.

 

The #1 searched thing was Han sunhwa. I clicked on her name, and what I saw scarred me for life. Pictures of Sunhwa kissing a man passionately, along with her undies were uploaded.

 

The caption below read: "How my one-night stand with Han Sunhwa went."

 

I start feeling numb.

 

Was this true? It couldn't be. Not my sunhwa. No. She would never do this. Would she? Is that why she wouldn't look at me? Because she cheated on me? No. It can't be. Can it?

 

No. No. No.

 

Same time, SECRET dorm

(Sunhwa POV)

"Sunhwa......you know how you told us about the stranger who assaulted you....well, I dont know how to put this." Ji-eun whispers. The pain and horror in her face is clear, and I'm confused. What was so wrong? My stomach starts churning, and my breath stops short. No, that wouldn't happen would it.

 

"Sunhwa....The guy who kissed you, he uploaded the pictures of you two kissing on Naver along with a picture of what he claims is your undies. Surely, it's not right?" Hyosung cries.

 

I freeze in my current form. My whole body is numb. I can't speak a word. I want to scream. I want to cry. Yet, I can't do anything.

 

Zinger turns the macbook towards me, and I see a picture of black undies.

 

The fabric is worn out, and stretched. Theres a small hole in the top. Exactly like mine. In fact, on a closer inspection, there was an english "s" written. Those undies were mine. My mother had written "S" there so the members would know those were mine. My life was over. How was anyone going to believe me? How could I tell my fans that this was not what it seemed to be. That i'd been the victim not the player. How was I going to face daehyun? He probably hates me by now.

 

Then it hit me. Dasom! Of course! She'd been there, when he assaulted me and left. People wouldn't believe my members, because they'd probably think they're lying to save our group's repuatation. But why would anyone suspect Dasom? She was my only hope now. My heart lost some of the pain, Dasom was such a sweet, nice girl. Of course, she'd help me out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a side note guys, Sorry. This might be my last update for a while. I have my midterms coming up, and I really need to study for it! I promise, once their done I will return to updating my stories daily! Much love from Tsekyi!