Limits: Losing at my own game

Limits

(Dasom POV)

"Dasom-ah, c'mon hurry up! Everyone's ready to start filming!" Manager oppa yells at me, through the car door, and motions me to hurry up.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Hold on!" I yell back, and then mutter "Assh*le" under my breath.

 

FILE UPLOADING

 

Alright. Almost there now.

 

I smile as I imagine the thousands of hate comments Sunhwa would get when the netizens see the video of us fighting....or should I say the video of her torturing for me. I know, I know. My editing skills are just too good. The USB stick has the full cut, but with a few clicks on my MAC, anything is possible.

 

"Dasom, c'mon! Everyone's waiting for you!" Hyorin pulls open the car door, and drags me out. I reluctantly leave the USB drive in my laptop, and shut it off.

 

"Okay, okay. No need to hurry." I remove her hands from mine, and focus on fixing my hair. I pull out a small mirror from my joggers to check myself out, when a silhouette of a person in the background catches my eye.

 

"Kim Dasom. Fancy seeing you her." A voice rings through my ears.

 

"Han Sunhwa, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" I reply with the same amount of fierceness.

 

"Which one? The one you stole from me, or the one you gave to me?" She winks at me, flashes her teeth.

 

When did I ever give her a b- Oh right. The scandal.

 

"It's not stealing, if it rightfully belong to me the whole time." I screech, angry at her for accusing me of being "that girl."

 

"The only thing that belongs to you...is this." She hands me an old picture with specks of dirt covering it.

 

What is she trying to say? I bring the picture to my face, and a face comes clear to my mind.

 

"Where did you find this?" I hiss at her, and she grins at me unaffected by my sudden attitude change.

 

"I have my connections. You shouldn't be worried about how I got this, but rather what I can do with this." She giggles.

 

I rip the picture of me in 3rd grade into tiny little pieces so that their is no evidence left. 

 

"I have others, you know." Sunhwa winks.

 

She wouldn't. No way. Would she?

 

"What others?" Hyosung walks in with Hyorin at her side, both of them looking curiously at us.

 

"Oh nothing." I smile at them, and link arms with Sunhwa. "We were just talking about the fashion show at se-"

 

"Save it. We all know who you are." Sunhwa spits at me, and removes my hands from hers with more force than needed, which leaves a red imprint on my arms. "Let's go, unnie." She pulls Hyosung and they exit to the front of the shooting location.

 

I grudgingly head towards the opening stage, walking beside Hyorin at the slowest speed possible, thinking of ways I can torture Sunhwa. Should I pay someone to her for real this time? 

 

"1, 2, 3.....and your on!" The camera assistant whispers, and motions us to start talking.

 

"This isssss....DREAM TEAM! Annyonghaesayo, I'm MC Seungwon, and you are watching dream team!" He points his finger at the camera, and smiles. "This episode we are lucky to have the two iest girl groups in Korea, it's none other than SECRET and SISTAR!"

 

The male fans behind us go crazy, and I bow down to everyone.

 

"Hello, we are SECRET!" Hyosung and Sunhwa chant, and everyone claps for them.

 

Yeah, secretly b*tches.

 

"Hello, we are the B-E-S-T Sistar!" Hyorin and I grin, and I put my hip on my hand, giving off a dominant pose.

 

The male contestants, and MC bicker for some time, while us girls insert fake laughs every now and then.

 

"Now, we have to get into partners, so how about this? We'll have a y dance battle!" The main MC shouts, and we all clap our hands in agreement.

 

"WOO-HOO! JUNG HYOSUNG!" A male fan in the background yells, and Hyosung turns around to wink at him.

 

Sheesh. Flirt much?

 

"Okay, now first up...the visuals of SECRET and SISTAR...Sunhwa and Dasom!" He yells, and slices his hand through the air. 

 

I take slow steps towards the two podiums making sure everyone there has a good view of my back, whereas Sunhwa runs to the podium, and starts stretching.

 

Ugh. What a show-off.

 

"Alright, let's go!" The MC raises his hand, and gives the cue for the music to start.

 

I'm bringing y back. Yeah. Them other boys don't know how to act.

 

I automatically start doing body rolls, almost copying the "Ma Boy" dance Hyorin and Bora unnie did.

 

"Go Dasom, Go Dasom!" The male contestants behind me chant, and my smile widens. I turn around, and start doing little body pops. First chest, then .

 

Work it, Dasom. You know you can win this.

 

"WOOAAAH. Han Sunhwaaa!" A female voice cheers, and I stop my dance to see what the commotion is all about it.

 

Sunhwa's laying down, with her belly flat on the podium, and she's doing some weird movements with her body that makes it seem like she's swimming through invisible water. The weird thing is her legs are too long for the small stage, so her lower legs are awkwardly in the air.

 

"Hahahahahah!" The males break into a chorus of laughter, and Sunhwa continues her weird dance, and starts doing body waves on the stage.

 

Wait. Is she?

 

No way.

 

Is she really doing this?

 

Oh god, she is. Han Sunhwa is doing the worm dance, with her hands stuck to her side, and a serious expression plastered on her face.

 

. Is this how she wants to play?

 

I get off the stage, and I instantly fall into a split, and then I transition into B.A.P's One Shot dance, turned 1000 times ier.

 

"Eoh! Eoh! Dasom-ah!" The male MC finally notices my moves, and the attention is back on to me. "Good job! Good job!" He smiles as I start doing booty pops.

 

Come te vene 'capa e di: 'I love you!? Pa pa l'americano!

 

The music suddenly changes, and I awkwardly try to fit my y dance with the beat.

 

It's not working.

 

"WOAHH! HAN SUNHWA!" Hyorin screams, and points to Sunhwa's bird like dance where she flaps her hands, and does Beast's fiction penguin dance with her legs.

 

"Alright, now time to vote! You may go sit next to the person who you want to be paired up with." The MC shouts, and the guys are running towards me as if I'm some kind of a queen.

 

As expected. Sunhwa might be funnier, but when it comes to appeal, I'm the obvious winner.

 

I smirk at the 5 males that have gathered around me, and I proceed to dance around one of the them, making sure our bodies have contact every two beats. I look over at Sunhwa's measly two males who are doing the bird dance with her. 

 

Losers will stick with losers.

 

"Alright, 5,4,3,2,-" Everyone counts down, and I stand in the middle of my stage, ready to pick out my partner, when the 5 guys surrounding me leave.

 

What the ?

 

The males that were once crowding me all run towards Sunhwa, sitting as closer to her as possible. And I'm left with no-one.

 

"Okay, we have 1,2,3,4,5,6 people for Sunhwa." The MC counts, and then he looks over at me. "And...Dasom has none!" 

 

The audience behind roars with laughter, and I give a reluctant smile to the MC when a person behind him catches my eye. 

 

It's Sunhwa. And she's smirking at me.

 

B*tch.

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next up, we have Hyooooooo- is it Hyorin or Hyosung?" The MC asks the audience, and the fans scream their bias's name."That's right, it's Hyoooooriinn!"

 

Hyorin unnie starts stretching, and we all count down. "5,4,3,2,1!"

 

And then she's off, running at top speed to get to the other side of the field. Once she's there, she spins around 5 times while holding her ears. Then she picks up one of the boiled egg, and starts peeling it.

 

"Go Hyorin unnie!" I fake cheer, and everyone smiles at our closeness. Well, except for Sunhwa who's not bothering to even look at me.

 

Finally, Hyorin is done peeling the egg, and she runs towards up, stretching her hand so she can hit the buzzer.

 

BAM.

 

We look at the big watch, and it reads 1:26. 

 

Eh, not bad. I can do better though.

 

"Good job, Hyorin!" The MC smiles at her for a little too long, before he turns to me. "Now, we have the one, the only...Daaassooommm!" He pushes me to the starting line, and I blow kisses to my fans.

 

At the sound of the buzz, I run so fast, I can't feel my legs, till I've reached the end, and then I start spinning around until I'm dizzy. Then I'm peeling the egg so fast, I'm scratching myself in the proccess, but the hard work pays off as I finish the race in winning time, with 1:18.

 

"DAASSOOOM!" The MC screams, and pats me on the back. "Dasom is now currently the 1st place holder, if she can hold this position until the next contestant finishes, then she's the winner!" He smiles at me, and I grin back. "Up next, we have the one, the only, Han Sunhwaaa!"

 

You got that right. The one and only sl*t Han Sunhwa.

 

"I'd like to say something." Sunhwa grabs the mic from the MC, and looks at me. "I'm going to win this not just for myself, but to show someone that my time is only just beginning." She winks at me, but no-one notices it, as they are too busy trying to figure out her cryptic message.

 

"Okay, then. Let's wish you the best of luck, and off you go!" The MC stares at her walk away, and I notice how his eyes linger on her body for a beat too long.

 

Hmmm.. Should I drug Sunhwa so the MC can have her, and then take pictures of their night together and post it on the internet? It's not that bad of an idea....hmm, maybe later.

 

"Alrighttt!" Sunhwa screams as she runs towards the ending line, faster than I thought she'd be able to.

 

Sh*t. There's no way she can beat me, right?

 

She effortlessly spins 5 times around, and starts peeling the egg shell, big pieces at a time. Soon, she's done, and she's screaming on the way back as well. "AHHHHH!" She screeches, as she hits the button.

 

Tick. Tick.

 

The seconds tick by, as the timer calculates the time Sunhwa took to finish the race. With each second, we intently watch the clock while biting our nails.

 

Don't beat me. Don't beat me.

 

1:14!

 

"Congratulations, Sunhwa! You've won this race!" The MC shouts, and everyone applauds Sunhwa, excluding me of course. I'm too busy throwing daggers at her through my eyes.

 

Freaking b*tch. Probably thinks she's so big just cause she won this race. Whatever. I'm the one who has Daehyun though.

 

"Thank you everyone!" Sunhwa grins, and Hyorin & Hyosung run to hug her.

 

What the . Hyorin Unnie needs to be taught a lesson.

 

When Hyorin's done hugging Sunhwa, I pull her to the back. "What the hell do you think your doing?" I hiss.

 

"What? You mean the hug?" She scoffs, and pushes me away. "I can do whatever I want Dasom. Besides, I'm not the one who frames others for things they've never done." She glares at me for a while, before leaving me speechless.

 

I swear, when SISTAR is over, I'm going to ruin her life.

                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally, we're done!" Hyosung cheers, and Hyorin starts laughing like its the funniest thing ever.

 

B*tches.

 

I head to my van, my body tired and weak. I pull the van door open, and my laptop greets me with a stickie note stuck on it.

 

Wait. Why is there a stickie note? And where is my USB stick?

 

I take the stickie note, and the words written on it scare me.

 

I cheated in the game this time, but you cheated me in life. Now, I'm going to get back what's rightfully mine.

 

"HYORIN UNNIE!" I scream, and everyone turns to look at me.

 

"W-what is it?" She asks me, clearly shaken.

 

"Where-is-Sunhwa?" I grind through my teeth, trying to stop myself from crying.

 

"Sunhwa..? Oh, I think she left 5 minutes ago. Apparently, she has another shoot." Hyorin states, and looks at me with a disgusted expression. "Why? What's the problem?"

 

What's the problem? The problem is that b*tch has the USB stick that can prove her f**king innocence, that's the f**king problem.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update! I hope you like this chapter! Pretty intense, eh? I'm glad Sunhwa's back on track.

I had this awesome diss ready for Sunhwa to say to Dasom, but I figured this chapter was crazy enough, so I'm going to give the diss to Jiyeon for IMD. 

Please comment, rate & subscribe!