Limits: Lies

Limits

(Dasom POV)

 

My phone buzzes, and I answer the call.

 

"Dasom. It's me. Can you please tell the media that the scandal is a fake? Please. I know this might give you anti's, but your my only hope." Sunhwa cries through the phone. The pain in her voice is clear.

 

"Sure, unnie. But can you come over to my place? You can escape from the media for a while, and I think I have some evidence that might help prove you innonce" I fake. Sunhwa believes me, and promises to come as quickly as possible. 

 

Good lord, this was as easy as breathing. Sunhwa was such an easy target. I sigh, and open Daehyun's contact in my phone.

 

"Oppa. Help me. Sunhwa unnie is going crazy." I save it as a draft as a text message, and turn towards my tv.

 

Han Sunhwa, member of girl group SECRET has been in a rela-

 

Click.

 

The uploader "A" claims that he has slept with Sunhw-

 

Click.

 

Han Sunhwa's company has yet to release an official state-

 

I turn my tv off. So far so good. My plan couldn't have gotten any better. I take my camera out of my bag, and center it in the middle of my kitchen table. I hit record. I twiddle my thumbs until, Sunhwa finally texts me she's here. I go to my door to open it, and there she is. All red-eyed, and pale skin.

 

(Sunhwa POV)

 

Dasom opens the door, and her eyes are full of pity. She pulls me in a hug, and combs her hand through my hair.

 

"It's going to be alright" She soothes me. I relax instantly, and am grateful for her help.

 

"Dasom-ah. This is too kind of you. Helping me in this scandal, might get you bad publicity, but once people know I'm innocent, I'm sure they won't hate on you" I explain. She's nodding her head, and grabs my hand.

 

"Unnie, How do you feel about Daehyun?" She asks.

 

I stiffen. Why was she asking me all of a sudden about Daehyun? 

 

"Uh. He's a good friend. I guess" I reluctantly answer.

 

"Just a good friend, not a good lover" She accuses. Her body structure changes, and now she seems to loom over me. What in the world did she know about me and daehyun?

 

"What are you t-talking about?" I act innocent, but fail. It's clear she knows everything.

 

"I wonder how Daehyun feels about this. Poor him. His girlfriend cheating on him" She laughs a hearty laugh, pulling her head back.

 

What was she saying? She knew I didn't cheat on him. How did she even know about me and daehyun in the first place? Before I can voice my questions, she answers them.

 

"I always knew about you and Daehyun. You little . Way before we started filming "I am in love". You see, the guy who kissed you was hired by me. That's right. Hired by me. You deserve all this coming your way. You stole Taecyeon from me, and now you steal Daehyun away. Why must you always get what I want?" She screams, and raises her flailing arms at me. 

 

I'm in shock. I can't move my body at all. The kind, sweet Dasom could be so mean..? She had schemed all of this? Why would she? When did I ever steal Taecyeon away from her. I had no idea she even liked him. & as for Daehyun, I liked him since the moment I saw him. I just took longer to realize it, than he did. I become angry. How could she do something so cruel? 

 

"Oh, I'm so scared. The almighty Sunhwa is angry. It hurts doesn't it. Now your life is going to go down!" She mockes me, and pulls out her phone. She's doing things to it, but I'm too angry to care exactly what she was doing. 

 

(Dasom POV)

 

I mock her, and send the text to Daehyun. I can see her re-thinking all that I've told her, and it makes me laugh. What a loser. I was always one step ahead of her.

 

"Watch you become the of the korean entertainment. I have some pictures of you and the guy kissing in my phone as well. Also, that underwear he posted? I stole it from your apartment myself. While you went to talk to the imaginary PD." I reveal. She turns tomato red, and starts shaking violently, as if an earthquake was taking place inside her body. Oh lord. Leave it to her, to look like she was filming Death Bell.

 

"You...little..." She mutters, lowering her eyes at me. 

 

"What did you say? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, over your falling popularity." I provoke her further. It works, she snaps.

 

(Sunhwa POV)

 

I lunge at her, reaching for her neck. I grab hold of it, and start choking her. She struggles against my grip, but my anger makes me more powerful than her. I twist my leg around her, and push her down. Then I take her hair, and start ripping it out. First a few strands come out, but soon I'm getting handfuls.

 

"Yah. Stop it! Your hurting me!" She screams, and wrestles against my grip. I exert some more force, and keep my right hand on her head, pushing it further back. I hear a small crack, and I can tell I've broken her neck.

 

"AHHHHHHHH. What the have you done? You little !" She screams and winces in pain. 

 

I pull my arms back right away, and examine her neck. Wait, why didn't it feel broken. She pulls herself up, and punches me in the face. She pushes me down, and stands on my stomach. Now, its her turn to hurt me. She claws at my face, and I can feel blood trickling down. Again I feel myself flaring up, and before I know it, I push her away, and once again I'm in charge. I grab her shoulders, and shake her body up and down.

 

"Why would you do something like that! Why?" I ask while tears drip down my face. The impact of my tears on my wound burns, and I have to bit my lip to stop myself from screaming.

 

"I'm sorry unnie! Please don't do this to me!" She cries, and tries to get away from me. I punch her again. Once, twice, and I'm about to hit her the third time, when her apartment door burts open.

 

Daehyun.

 

My daehyun. 

 

He's here. Of course! I knew he would be here! Of course he wouldn't believe those articles. This was why I loved him. He was like the prince that would save the day. He marches down the room, and the anger in his face is clear. I couldn't believe it. He even knew about Dasom? How much more awesome could he get? I truly loved him in this moment, more than I ever had in my life. I pull myself away from Dasom, and walk towards Daehyun.

 

"I knew you'd c-" I smile.

 

But before I can finish my sentence, I am silenced by his slap. Jung Daehyun, my own boyfriend, had just slapped me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! I'm back! Do you guys like this chapter? I'm trying to change my writing style, cause I just realized my last chapters were very vague, and didn't really give clear images. I've started a new fanfic called "Inside my dreams" featuring our leads Sunhwa, Daehyun, & Seungho, along with the side couple Myungsoo & Jiyeon. Please check that out! 

P.S. This story will wrap up within 2-3 chapters. I feel like I'm rushing this, I know, I'm sorry. But I want to focus on the other fan fic, so I hope you'll give the other one lots of love as well! :)