Limits: Falling into a deeper mess

Limits

Same day.

(Dasom POV)

I take out my cellphone, and hit the speedial. It rings, and within seconds a gruff voice picks up. "Yeppeosayo?"

 

"It's me, go to the vantage point now. You're victim will arrive shortly." I order, and then hang up. It's cold outside. The wind blows hard against my face, leaving the tip of my nose red. I peddle faster, and finally arrive at SECRET's dorm. I tap my jacket pocket to see if Sunhwa's cellphone is there, and sure enough I feel a hard, rectangular object. A tenant opens the door for me, and I quickly walk up the steps to room 504, and knock. Sunhwa opens the door.

 

"Dasom! Uh, what a......nice suprise! Sorry, I didn't know you were coming. I would have made some food. Come in." She smiles. It's a kind, and warm smile. It's the smile I hate the most. I clench my fist, to stop myself from punching her in the face. She was such a joke. 

 

"Unnie, you left your phone at our dorm. Here!" I hand over the white I-phone. The surprise in her face is clear.

 

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! You're such an angel. You dont know how much I needed this! Thank you!" She cries. Yuck. What a loser. Let's see if she'll thank me for what I am about to do next. 

 

"Unnie. I saw a man downstairs, and he was asking for you. He said something about MBC and broadcast. You better meet up with him, it seemed urgent. Now that I think about it, he seemed like a PD....He's downstairs. I think he's wearing a suit or something. I'd go down with you, but I think he only wants to talk to you. He's in a black car." I inform. I say this with such sureness, that Sunhwa doesn't even bother to doubt me.

 

"Sure, wait here. They're probably going to tell me, that WGM is either delayed or cancelled. Ugh. I guess I'll need to find another variety program." She jokes, and walks out of the house. Leaving me alone. I laugh. This was too easy. I walk into Sunhwa's room, and search through her items. Search. Search. Search. Finally, I find what I need. I smile, and lift Sunhwa's black .

 

Poor sunhwa. There goes her career. I go to the balcony, and take out my  cellphone. Show was about to start. I sure didn't want to miss it.

Downstairs.

(Sunhwa POV)

I wonder which PD it was. Maybe yonghwa PD-nim? I open the door of my building, and see a black car parked at the side. I walk towards the car, and knock on the glass. "Hellllooo? Anyone in there?" I yell.

 

A tall, good looking man walks out. I inspect him closely, and it's not a familiar face. But it sure was a good looking face.

 

"Uh, are you the man from MBC? Anyonghaesaeyo, I'm Sunhwa. Han Sunhwa" I introduce myself. He stares at me for a second, and abruptly gets hold of my hand, and pulls me towards him.

 

Before I have time to react, he leans forward, and kisses me full on. He forces his disgusting tongue into my mouth, and I'm in shock. Who the hell was this man? What in the world was he doing? I realize that I was letting him kiss me, and I start struggling. I try to push him away, but I'm helpless. His grip is too strong.

 

Finally, after what seems like hours(was acutally just minutes) he lets me go. I try to punch him, but he dodges it. He runs into the car, and drives off. I'm left alone, on the cold street speechless. Did that man just do what I think he did. Did he seriously just ually harrass me? A teardrop falls down my face.

 

"YOU! STOP!" I scream at the car, but its already driving out of the lane. "STOP! NO!"

 

How was I going to face daehyun? I had let that man kiss me. I had cheated on him. I could never face Daehyun again. How could I? I was the worst girlfriend in the world. Slowly, I force myself to walk, and get to the apartment. When I enter, Dasom is busy cooking ramen.

 

"What's up Unnie? WAIT. Why are you crying?" She whispers. 

 

Same time, same place. 

(Dasom POV)

Sunhwa's leaning on my shoulder, crying her heart out. Tsk. What a crybaby. Seriously. She was no match for me. She keeps murmuring about how her lifes over, and how shes a horrible person. 

 

"He kissed me Dasom-ah! He wasn't a PD! He was a bad person!"

 

"It's okay." I pat her head. "It'll be alright."

 

If only she knew that, that man worked for me. He was my friend in middle school, and was now a druggie. For a few bags of coke, he was willing to do just about anything. It was good that he had a pretty face too. It made the picture of them kissing, that much more realistic. I had her underwear, and a picture of her cheating on daehyun.

 

Plan C was ready to start.