Limits: The truth behind it all

Limits

A few days later....

(Dasom POV)

"And, then I told daehyun that sunhwa was the one who called, and that she threatened to beat me up. He totally fell for it. He even took me out for dinner, and then dropped me home." I smile. Hyorin was at a loss for words.

 

"Wow, and she has no idea, about what you did?" Hyorin asks. I shake my head. "Daebak. So, daehyun and sunhwa are actually a couple! That's crazy. But why do you want to break them apart and how did you find out about the two?" 

 

"My first love was.....not daehyun, but taecyeon from 2pm. I really liked him, and when they were promoting "Put your hands up" I even went to see him live. We became really close, but I didnt want to tell anyone because if the netizens found out, we might get hate. So, we secretly met up, and hung out. It was to a point where we even went to watch a romantic movie together, at night...We even shared popcorn, you know!" I chuckle.

 

It was such a sweet memory.

 

"And, then one day we went to SECRET's concert together. We met Sunhwa there, and when taecyeon met her, he completely forgot about me. It was like I didnt even exist. Soon, he wouldn't text me as often. In the rare times, he did all he talked about was Sunhwa. Sunhwa this, Sunhwa that. Then finally, he told me liked her. He said "Dasom-ah. I like Sunhwa. I know you're close with her, put in some good words for me. Okay?" I grit my teeth together. If it wasn't for Sunhwa, taecyeon would have been mine by now.

 

"So, did they date?" Hyorin wonders.

 

"No, Sunhwa rejected him. And then Taecyeon blamed it on me. His ego couldn't take that he wasn't Sunhwa's type, and he blamed me for his loss. He said that I wasn't a good friend, and that I had messed it up for him. That, I probably made him sound like a loser to her. I confessed to him that I liked him, and that only made things worse. He thought that because I liked him, I had talked crap about him to Sunhwa so that she would reject him, and I would get him. Because of Sunhwa, I lost my first love, and my respect. Do you know what they call me in JYP ent? A stealer. Because they think I stole taecyeon's chance of having sunhwa." I whisper.

 

The memories of that night, had made me become the cold person I was now. Because of Sunwha, all because of her. He was so close to becoming mine, and now he hated me. 

 

"Why didn't you tell him that you didn't talk bad about him? Why didn't you bring Sunhwa and prove to him that it wasn't your fault?" Hyorin pouts her face.

 

"I tried, he didn't believe me. In front of my face, he deleted my number from his contacts list. And then he said "When I press the delete button, our friendship too will be deleted" and he did" I choke out. Suddenly, tears were rolling from my face. I hated that b**** so much.

 

"I'm sorry for asking you all this. Don't cry" Hyorin hugs me, and I accept it. We stay like that for hours. Finally she asks "But how did daehyun come into the picture? And dont mind me asking this, but how did you find out about Sunhwa and Daehyun?"

 

"Ever since the taecyeon incident, I hated Sunhwa, I only acted like I liked her so that I could get back at her. One day, I was busy egging her dorm, when Daehyun appeared. He thought I was an anti, and he hugged me. He said "Don't waste your energy on hating SECRET, why don't you use your pretty hands for more wonderful things. I bet these hands are capable of doing so much better." He even gave me candy, it was bad candy, but it was the way he gave it to me, that was so sweet. "Here. It's candy that a fan gave it to me. I hope that the love my fan bought it with, goes into you, so that you become filled with love too." Then he left with my heart in his hands." I croak.

 

Daehyun was the one who finally made me smile after a year of self-hatred and loathing. He was the only ray of sunshine in my dull life. Hyorin puts her hand on my shoulder, and I give her a weak smile.

 

"I decided I was going to introduce myself to Daehyun, and when I went to his change room in Inkigayo, I caught him and sunhwa...kissing. He looked so happy with her, and she looked so...in love as well. Why was it her that always got what I wanted? She didn't deserve taceyeon, and she doesn't deserve Daehyun." I sniffle. 

 

"But it's not really sunwha's fault...Taecyeon was the one who fell for her. And her and daehyun were probably together before you liked him...." Hyorin reasons. I give her a stone cold glare. Did she really think Sunhwa was the angel. That girl had taken away from me all that I wanted. Now, she was going to lose it all. Daehyun was going to be mine no matter what. I laugh a maniacal laugh.

 

Hyorin stares at me, but I don't bother stopping. Han Sunhwa. You're getting deleted from Daehyun's life

Four days later, B.A.P dorm.

(Daehyun POV)

Aish....I missed sunhwa. I really did. The way she smelled in the morning, like lavender. And then at night, she would wear her favourite etude house lip balm...my heart hurt. Why did she have to be so mean towards Dasom. It wasn't like her.

 

Besides, I never said anything about Kwanghee to her. Dasom was just being friendly. Besides it was a dating show, we both have to act lovey dovey. If we don't then the pd's will get mad. I sigh. This was so frustrating.

 

"Daehyun! You okay in there?" Yongguk hyung knocks on the door. "Me and Jieun are going out to eat, you want to come with us? Should we invite Sunhwa too?"

 

"No thanks. I'm too tired." I shout. I couldn't bear to be with Sunhwa.

 

 I love Sunhwa, but it was too difficult to be with her these days. She was always so busy, and kwanghee seems to be liking her a lot these days. Suddenly, my manager's cellphone rang. It was a text from Sunhwa.

 

It said "Daehyun. I want you to chose between Dasom, and me. You can't have the cake and eat it too. Dasom is a loser. She's ugly, stupid and mean. What's so good about her? It's your choice, choose either me or her." 

 

Why was she being so uptight.  Why did she continue to be so rude to Dasom, who only sang praises about her. I never made her chose between Kwanghee and me.

 

I text her back saying "Let's break up." It pains me to do so, but Sunhwa was not the same person I fell in love with. Gone was the girl who would smile at the mention of my name, who would always try to compromise things for my sake. The one who protected me from any harm. Gone with her old self, were my feelings. 

 

Same time, SECRET dorm.

(Sunhwa POV)

This was it. I refused to keep watching Daehyun and Dasom act all lovey dovey together.

 

"I'm going to change things!" I yell. "This is me being strong!"

 

Ever since the phone call incident with dasom, daehyun wouldn't talk to me. I tried to confront him once about it, but he just gave a dissapointed look, and said that he "needed a break" from me. What the hell was going on? Every time I saw Dasom, all she would do was talk about how nice Daehyun was, and how charming he could me. As if, I didnt know that already.

 

Sheesh, where was my phone anyways. Dang it. I really needed to talk to Daehyun before things got any worse. I looked around my room for about half an hour, and finally gave up.

 

"Hyosung unnie! Did you see my phone?" I shout through the small hole in the washroom door. "Can you hear me?"

 

"I don't know! Maybe you left it at SISTAR's dorm, when we went to celebrate Bora's birthday! You did take a lot of pictures!" She yells back, and I open to my mouth to ask to borrow hers, but the sound of the shower stops me.

 

I sigh. Daehyun was going to have to wait.