Limits: Show's over

Limits

(Sunhwa POV)

"You ready, Sunhwa?"

 

I nod.

 

"Are you sure she can do this?" 

 

"Shh, Jieun ah!" Hyosung unnie pinches Jieun.

 

"It's okay, guys. I can handle it." I smile at the three girls.

 

"We want you to know, no matter what, we've got your back." Hana hands me an silver ring.

 

"What's this?"

 

"A friendship ring. For us, for SECRET!" Jieun cheers.

 

I slip the ring on my middle finger. It's a nice fit.

 

"Thanks guys!" My vision becomes fuzzy.

 

"Aw, Sunhwa! Don't cry!" Unnie pats me on the back. 

 

I couldn't be happier.

 

"SECRET FIGHTING!" Hana shouts.

 

"Forever TS FAMILYYYY!" Jieun agrees.

 

This is picture perfect.

 

"Yah, Yah. You guys are so loud!" Manager Kang enters the waiting room. "I could hear you all from the studio! Why don't you shout a little louder, huh? I'm sure all of Korea will be able to hear you."

 

For a second it's extremely silent.

 

Then we all burst into laughter.

 

"Oppa, that was a horrible joke!" Unnie hits him kiddingly.

 

"Oh, was that?" Manager Oppa scratches his hair. "Anyways, the studio is getting ready to air in 10 minutes. Are we all ready?"

 

"I think so...." I murmur.

 

My heart is beating violently.

 

"Where's Taecyeon?" Manager Oppa asks.

 

We exchange confused glances.

 

Where is Taecyeon?

 

As I pick my cellphone to call him, Taecyeon burts into the room, panting heavily.

 

"S-S-Sorry guys." He huffs. "I was stuck in traffic, and so I had to run halfway to get here."

 

"It's okay, you're not late." Jieun smiles at him.

 

"Yah!" Hana yells at Jieun. "Don't forget you have Yongguk!"

 

"And you have Zelo. What's your point?" Jieun grins micheviously at Hana.

 

"Are we all naming our boyfriends, now?" Manager Kang stares at us. "Fine then, I get to call Taecyeon here."

 

Oppa slings his arm comfortably over the suddenly stiff Taecyeon.

 

"Uh....Oppa..." I point to the sour faced Taec.

 

"Oh!" Oppa quickly lets go. "Sorry! I was just joking, young man."

 

"Ahh, no, no. It's okay." Taecyeon bows down.

 

Hyosung unnie nudges me.

 

"Taec's a good catch, Sunhwa."

 

I really am not looking for a relationship.

 

"Yeah, and so is Himchan. So you should just stick to him." I stick my tongue at her.

 

"You know that's not what I mean.."

 

"Whatever." I wink.

 

"SECRET, the show is starting now." An assistant pops into the room. "Hyosung, Jieun, Hana, please enter the studio now."

 

"You okay?" Taec stares at my sweaty palms.

 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm comepletely fine. I'm so fineeeee!" I sing. "I'm so fineeee. Nan neomu maryeogyeso. I'm so coooool! Nan neomu motcheo! I'm so-so-so HOT HOT! You see? I'm just fineeee!"

 

Shut the up, Han Sunhwa.

 

"Hahahah. Look at me, I'm so fineee!"

 

I swear Manager Oppa looked like he wanted to behead me.

 

"Sunhwa...." Taecyeon touches my palm. "Breathe, Sunhwa. Breathe in, Breathe out."

 

And I do.

 

Slowly, my heart rate regulates.

 

                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyosung, what do you have to say about Sunhwa's scandal?"

 

"It was fabricated."

 

The audience gasps, and cover their mouths.

 

"You mean....all those evidence, it was all fabricated?" The anchor stares at Unnie quizically.

 

"Yes, it was. Sunhwa is innocent. She was framed by a popular girlgroup member, that used to be our friend."

 

The gasps becoming louder. A few people even start swearing.

 

The anchor tries to compose her face. "And who is this girl?"

 

I can hear the intake of my breath.

 

"Her name is..." Hana whispers. She looks in directly into the camera. "Her name is Kim. Kim Dasom. Member of girl group "SISTAR."

 

An audience member stands up, and starts yelling at Hana.

 

"What lie are you spurting? Our Dasom would never do such a thing! Don't try to bring Dasom into this to try to save Sunhwa's face. That girl's image is already ruined!'

 

I clutch Taecyeon's hand.

 

The T.V. screen flickers for a fraction of a second, before focusing back to Unnie's face.

 

"We knew you wouldn't believe us, which is why we bought proof. First we bring to you, Dasom's ex-classmate. Kim Minji-shi, please come on stage." Unnie gets up to recieve the petite girl walking onto the stage.

 

"Annyonghaeseyo, Minji-shi. My name is Park Yookang. What do you have to say about Dasom? Are they telling the truth?" The anchor hands Minji a mike.

 

"Annyonghaeseyo. Kim Minji-imnida." She whispers. "I used to be the same class as Dasom in the eight grade. We were actually pretty close. I'd always go over to her house every weekend, and she to mine. I had a boyfriend back then, but she didn't. So, I always let her hang out with us, cause I thought she was lonely." She chokes off.

 

Unnie pats her on the back.

 

"She..." Minji whispers. "One day, I came home to find her on the bed....with my boyfriend. She slept with him, and they betrayed me. But that wasn't it. She started tormenting me in school. She would burn my shoes, and because of her beauty, she'd get all the people in the class to listen to her. With a snap of her fingers, all my classmates would beat me up. School became hell for me."

 

She starts sobbing.

 

Dasom is ruthless.

 

"Finally, it was too much for me. I left the school, and moved to Jeju.....but before I moved, I got the guts to ask her why she hated me so much. She said....she said..." She pauses to wipe her tears. "She said "Minji, the only one here to blame is you. If you weren't dating him, I would have let you be. But unfortunately for you, you had something I wanted. And you didn't mind flaunting it, in front of me. Bringing me to all your dates to torment me, and try to make me jealous of your relationship. That was your main goal, wasn't it?"....She had the audacity to think that I'd do such thing."

 

I can hear pin drop silence.

 

"How can we believe what your saying is true?"

 

"I have pictures." She sniffs. "They were taken by my bullies, and they uploaded it onto their facebooks, and twitter's to make fun of me."

 

The screen behind them changed to a picture of a young Minji, with flour over her entire body. A group of girls laughing at her.

 

Click.

 

The next one is worse. Minji is bleeding from her forehead, and the tears are visible. This time around, a boy is holding an iron rod in his hands.

 

Click.

 

I have to bite my lip to stop myself from whimpering.

 

Minji's skirt has been lifted, exposing her undergarments. A young male over her, with Dasom in the back. Dasom in the back, holding a camera.

 

Click.

 

Dasom pulling Minji's hair. 

 

Click.

 

Dasom punching Minji's face in the middle of a playground.

 

Click.

 

Dasom with a bunch of girls, throwing eggs at Minji.

 

Click.

 

Minji with cuts on her legs. The whole class watching her, with Dasom in the front.

 

Click.

 

Minji lying lifeless on the floor, with Dasom posing with her. Her smile, exceptionally bright.

 

"Stop! Stop!" The anchor lifts her hand. "I think that's enough." She whispers.

 

The audience are in shock. The camera man zooms into a face of a young boy, with his eyes wide open.

 

I'm in a shock too.

 

My body is motionless.

 

And I thought, Dasom ruined my life.

 

My phone buzzes annoyingly.

 

"KBS World calling."

 

I quickly hit ignore.

 

"Uh......" The anchor tries to remember the next topic.

 

"It's okay, Minji-ah." Jieun embraces the crying girl.

 

"Okay..We acknowledge the fact that Dasom was an Iljin. But what does it this have to do anything with Sunhwa? What proof do you have that Dasom framed Sunhwa, and it was not Sunhwa herself who had an relationship with an unknown man."

 

"We have the trigger point for Dasom's hate towards Sunhwa." Hana nods. "Taecyeon. Please come onto the studio."

 

Taecyeon squeezes my hand one last time, before leaving the waiting room.

 

I see him walk onto the stage, through the studio.

 

"So, Taecyeon. What's your story?" The anchor smiles sweetly at him.

 

"Dasom....was in love with me. But I didn't return her feelings. I liked.....I-I loved......Ani....I love Sunhwa."

 

The remote in my hand fell to the floor.

 

"Taecyeon-ah...."

                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"And now, we'd like to bring on stage the victim herself, Han Sunhwa."

 

Should I go?

 

Hyosung Unnie waves her hands frantically around, trying to beckon me.

 

I don't want to go.

 

My feet stay glued to the ground.

 

I clutch my cellphone which had been ringing off the hook for the past half an hour.

 

Dispatch.

 

E-news.

 

Star Source.

 

Everyone was dying to get an interview with the "Nation's Victim."

 

Better than my last title, at least.

 

"Han Sunhwa shi, please come on the stage!" The anchor grins encouragingly, and motions her hands towards me.

 

I look at her.

 

But I still don't move.

 

Is this worth it?

 

"Sunhwa, go!" Manager Oppa pushes me slightly, and the spotlight is on me.

 

Taecyeon smiles at me.

 

"You can do this." He mouths.

 

With a trembling heart, I take my seat in the center.

 

"Sunhwa-shi, now that your innocence has been proven, what would you like to say?"

 

The entire studio stares at me.

 

"I.......I'd lik-" My voice cracks.

 

I cough slightly, trying to hide how vulnerable I felt.

 

"Sunhwa....what do you want Korea to know?" Taecyeon takes the mic. "I'm sure you have a lot to say, don't you?"

 

Jieun breaks into a fit of giggles.

 

"Song Ji, shut up!" Hana playfully slaps Jieun's arm.

 

Minji catches my eye.

 

"Hwaiting!" She mouths.

 

Hwaiting.

 

Hwaiting, Han Sunhwa.

 

You can do this.

 

"I...I don't hate Dasom." I whisper. "I just hope her family can find her a good medical facility, and...I hope this kind of thing won't ever happen to anyone."

 

"Anything else?"

 

"I'd like to thank my girls for always being there, and Minji. You are so brave." I chuckle, holding back the sea of tears threatning to burst. "And Taecyeon....thank you."

 

He wipes the first tear falling down from my face.

 

"It's okay."

 

A person in the audience abruptly stands up.

 

I flinch, waiting for the swear words that are sure to follow.

 

"FIGHTING HAN SUNHWA!"

 

My eyes widen.

 

Another man gets up.

 

"YOU'RE THE BEST, SUNHWA!"

 

What's going on....?

 

Unnie suddenly stands up, as well.

 

"SUNHWA'S THE BEST! MINJI IS THE BEST!' She cheers.

 

Unnie......

 

"MINJI AND SUNHWA DAEBAK!" Jieun pulls Minji up, and starts applauding.

 

"Who's the best...!?" Hana screams to the crowd.

 

Roars of Sunhwa and Minji fill into the room.

 

I can't help it.

 

My eyes are flooding with happiness.

 

And joy.

 

And remorse.

 

And anger.

 

But still.....I'm happy.

 

"Thank you, guys..." Minji bows down. "Thank you so much."

 

Taecyeon nudges me.

 

"Yeah...?" I reluctantly turn my gaze from the sobbing Minji to the smiling Taecyeon.

 

"You've got something...." He murmurs.

 

He leans in.....

 

 

 

 

 

No....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't.

 

 

Why do I still feel the need to be loyal to that .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon lifts his hand, and gently tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

 

The background slowly silences in my mind.

 

I can feel his breath on my cheek.

 

His cheek brushes past mine, and he stops at my ear.

 

"Don't worry, I don't like you anymore...but this is good for something else."

 

I gasp, shocked by his sudden confession.

 

"For who...?" I squeak.

 

This closeness is uncomfortable.

 

I hear cheers and hoots from the audience.

 

"GO TAECYEON!"

 

I touch his chest, trying to acheive some distance from him.

 

"Taecyeon..people might get the wrong idea.."

 

"People don't mind, just one guy needs to see this properly."

 

My phone buzzes in my hand.

 

"Which guy?" I lift my head to look into his dark eyes.

 

"Check your cellphone." He winks, and abruptly takes two steps away from me.

 

My face is bright red as I unlock my phone.

 

 

"Stop it, I'm coming."

 

 

From: 4959459845

 

 

Who the is this?

 

 

Dasom?

 

Is Dasom going to come here to send me death threats?

 

"Sunhwa, wave at the camera!' Hana hisses.

 

Quickly, I wave at the center camera, and smile awkwardly.

 

"Bye, bye!" 

 

The lights dim down, and the camera man yells "And we're off!"

 

I breathe a sigh of relief.

 

My phone buzzes again.

 

Now, what?

 

"Sunhwa that was great!" Unnie jumps up and down.

 

"Yeah, that went perfect. Now everyone knows the truth!"

 

"Ohmygod, just imagine what Dasom must be going through!"

 

Oh right!

 

She texted me, didn't she?

 

"Guys, check this! That girl has the nerve to text me even if she's been exposed!" I lift my cellphone proudly.

 

Slowly the audience members start leaving, each of them waving to me before they exit.

 

"Ohmygoshhhh! Show us!" Minji squeals.

 

"Okay, hold on!" I unlock my phone, wanting to see the message before them.

 

"By the way, It's me.....Daehyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's me Daehyun."

 

 

 

 

Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

Jung ing Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sunhwa, what's wrong?" Hana stares at me quizically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I need to leave this place." I whisper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?" Hyosung unnie screeches. "What did you say? We didn't hear you!"

 

 

 

The anchor slaps my hand gently.

 

 

"You did well. Congrats!"

 

 

Then she walks off the stage, slowly swaying her hips.

 

 

"Sunhwa, what did you say again?" Jieun starts walking towards me.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

I don't want to see him.

 

 

 

 

 

"I need to ing get out of here, before he comes!' I scream.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

My exams are coming up, and I will be going on a hiatus. I might update but I might not. Since this story is coming to an end in two chapters, I might be updating it, since I already have drafts for it. But then again, studies come first so I don't know.......

 

If I do update then next chapter is Dasom POV&Sunhwa POV. Then Daehyun.

 

Thank you for liking Limits, and subscribing even though this was my first fanfic, and the writing in the beginning is so horrible, I know I'm going to re-edit this entire fanfic after my exams. Like really, I didn't even have gaps. It was just huge chunks of writing with no sense of direction. 

 

*bows down*