Limits: Love like this

Limits

A few weeks later....

(Sunhwa POV)

It has been about 3 weeks, since I kissed daehyun. The memories of that night still made me blush. Right after we kissed, I went to search for Hyosung, Ji-eun and Zinger. When I told them what had happened, they weren't shocked. They knew that daehyun liked me for a long time, but I had been completely ignorant f his feelings. Right now, I was busy filming we got married with kwanghee.

 

"I-I think we're dating now..."

 

"Tsch. Took you two long enough!" Hyosung Unnie pats me on the back.

 

"Eh!?" I stare at her with my eyes wide open. "You knew about it?"

 

"Everyone did, you pabo!" Hana pinches my cheeks. "Oh our baekji! Even B.A.P knew! You were just too dense to notice!"

 

"Why do you think Daehyun volunteered to be your dance partner for the Gayo Daejun stage? Why did he chose you as the SECRET member that caught his eye? Remember when we went to eat, and he saved a seat for you? Or when we got into the car crash, he was the first one at the hospital. And he visited you first and when y-" Jieun tries to continue, but I make a big X with my hands. 

 

'What? What? What? He liked me since then? Why didn't he tell me?"

 

"He tried to! He tried so many times, but each time you were way too ignorant to notice his feelings! He said you were special to him, didn't he? Special why? Because you're the one he likes!" Hyosung unnie basically screams the last word, causing me and the rest of the SECRET members to cover our ears. 

 

"I am a real pabo." I hit my head softly. "Pabo. Pabo. Pabo."

 

"Sister in law, Daehyun is waiting for you." Yongguk suddenly peeks into the practice room we were currently occupying. "You better come out soon."

 

"Who are you calling Sister in law! We're the same age!" I stand up, stomping my feet. "Should I call you Brother in law as well, since you and Jieun are dating?"

 

"Yah! Don't say that!" Jieun blushes as she tries to force Yongguk out of the room. "Jagiya, let's go. Why not let Daehyun come here instead? Hyosung Unnie, Hana! C'mon!"

 

"Good idea!" Hyosung Unnie and Hana scream in unison. Before I can stop them, they run out of the room, screaming cheers at the top of their lungs.

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't leave!But its too late. They close the door harshly, and I'm left in the room all by myself. I pout, trying hard not to show my distaste. Suddenly, the door clicks open, and he appears.

 

"Hey..." His face is red, and I just know mine is the same. He takes a few steps towards me, and I swear, everything slows down.

 

"Hi."

 

"Sunhwa-ya! My buin! Where are you going?" Kwanghee screams. I smile at him, and keep my distance. "Yah. What kind of wife doesn't sit with her husband. Why did you move away so suddenly?" I reluctanly move towards him, and he puts his arm over my shoulders. "Let's watch a movie. How about The grudge? or Titanic?"

 

"Why do you want to watch the grudge? If you're thinking about trying to get me to cuddle with you, I don't get scared by horror movies, and I just watched titanic last week, so no." I reply promptly.

 

For some reason, kwanghee was getting on my nerves. I was going to have to talk with our CEO again. Kwanghee was a bit too much.

 

"Haha, Don't be like that!" Kwanghee chims, and kisses me on the cheek.

 

The action happens so quickly, I couldn't stop it from happening. Oh my god. Was daehyun going to be mad or what! Kwanghee grabs my hand, and smils happily. I try to return the smile, but fail miserably. The thought of my poor daehyun jealous made me want to punch kwanghee in the face. I stay in the same position for the rest of the afternoon, and soon filming ends. Kwanghee tries to hug me multiple times, but I'm quick to dodge them. Finally, I get to leave.

 

"Thank you everyone! You've worked hard!' I bow down to the producers and directors. "Thank you!"

 

"Bye wife!" Kwanghee frantically waves his arms from the other side of the room. "See you soon! Remember to call me, okay? Or text me if you're busy!"

 

"Eung." I give him a small smile. 

 

Dear lord, can he please leave me alone.

 

"Kang Oppa, I'm ready!" I push him forward, and he races me to the car. I fish out my cellphone from my pocket, and send a text to Daehyun's Ipad.

 

"Just finished my schedule, what's up with you? ^^"

 

The next day.

"Sunhwa, wake up! Daehyun is here" Hyosung shakes me up and down. I yawn, and stretch my hands and legs out.

 

Yay! Daehyun was here. What a good way to start off my day. 

 

"Noona. I saw the broadcast. Why does he get to kiss you and I don't? After our kiss at the balcony, we haven't had any skinship, but he got to hold your hand and give you a peck?" He muttered. "You guys are just a virtual couple! We are real!" He says. I laugh. Daehyun was so cute when he was jealous. I pinch his cheeks.

 

"Daehyun, Don't you know? In front of the tv it may seem like I like Kwanghee, but truthfully I only like you. For me, there is no-one else other than you." I chuckle. His face turns bright red, and he tries to move away.

 

"Are you telling the truth?" He whispers.

 

"I'd never lie to you." I wink.

 

"So does that mean I can kiss you now?"

 

"Later, you !" I push him to the side of the bed. "Let's watch some movies, eoh? Noona hasn't gotten a break like this in a while, so why don't we relax a bit?"

 

"But Noona! I've had so many breaks, and all I've been doing this past week is watching movies!"

 

I pout, trying to put on my cutest face. "Dae, dae. Noona is really, really tired!"

 

"Ugh, fine. Do whatever you want." He grunts, and crosses his hands around his chest. "I never get what I want."

 

Holding back a giggle, I turn the dvd player on, and insert my favourite movie. Sunny. I run back to the bed, and plop myself down next to Daehyun.

 

Slowly, I hold his hand, and turn to face him. "Don't you want this."

 

He looks away, but not before I catch the blush on his face. "Yeah, whatever."

 

We stay like that--hand in hand--for the rest of the day, catching little glimpses of each other every now and then.

 

A few days later.

(Daehyun POV)

I twiddle my thumbs, deciding whether or not I should text her. She could be in the middle of her schedule? But I miss her. My fingers glide over the keypad, when I stop myself. No. Stop being selfish. Annoyed, and guilty I stuff my mouth with food.

 

"Daehyun, meeting in the foyer now!" Yongguk hyung pats me on the back, causing me to choke on my burger.

 

"Aw, now what?" I reluctantly put my burger down, and follow the rest of the boys. The sight of our CEO, and our manager greets me. Automatically, I put on my best smile.

 

"Yah, yah, yah. Now, B.A.P come here! I have some news for you." Taesung(CEO of TS) announces. "MBC and TS are in good term these days, and now MBC is making a spin-off of We got married. So, they have let us put in one member in the show."  

 

I smile at my members. They were all so lonely, this would be good for them. I give Youngjae a pat on the back. He was currently getting over Ji-eun. "If you get in, you've to spill all the details."

 

"Okay, so calculating all your variety skills, talents and looks, we have chosen.......Daehyun!"

 

I freeze. What? Why me? All I had was my voice, whenever we appear on shows I freeze up. I can't possibly join this kind of show! And Sunhwa! She's going to get angry!

 

"Congratulations, Daehyun!" Youngjae teases me. He winks and I push him aside. God, was I going to get hell for this. "Oh, who is Daehyun's partner?"

 

"Well, we're not quite sure but rumour has it that its either 4minute's Hyuna or Sistar's Dasom." Taesung replies. I stop breathing. Hyuna or Dasom? They were both known for being y! 

 

"Yah, daehyun. You've hit jackpot!" Yongguk comments. I give him a wary glance, and turn towards Taesung shi. 

 

"Sir, can you not send me to the show? How about himchan? He's the visual. Or youngjae? He has many charms too." I hope. I wish that they would send me to shows like immortal song, or the voice. Not a dating show! 

 

"Sorry, Daehyun. Our decision is final. You're going." Taesung shi replies.

 

My palms start sweating. How was I supposed to act like I like either of them, when my heart belongs to Sunhwa?

 

Swearing under my breath, I think of how I'm going to break the news to her? She won't try to kill me...will she?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys! I wrote this fanfic when I was a noob, and only a day old in this site! So my writing was really bad, and really short. I promise my writing gets better from  Chapter 10 onwards! And for all the other Sunhwa biases who are reading this, you should check out:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371456/inside-my-dreams-jiyeon-myungsoo-seungho-sunhwa-suzy-myungyeon-daehyun

 

It's my other ff, and the writing is a million times better (Nothing amazing, but it just makes more sense and all). Thank you!