Limits: Taking it all

Limits

(Sunhwa POV)

 

I throw the scrunchie to the floor, and rest my head on the desk. Ugh. Today is such an tiring day. My schedule started at 2:00 am, shooting for J.ESTINA, and then at 9:30 I started filming Running Man with Jo In Sung, and now at 7:00 p.m., I'm getting ready to shoot Happy Together. 

 

"Are you okay, Sunhwa?" Hyosung unnie asks me, as she enters the room with a bunch of fanmail. Her eyes look tired, as she sits next to me.

 

"I'm alright. Unnie, why do you look so tired?" I run my hand through my hair, and look to Unnie for a response.

 

"Nothing. I was just finding information about Dasom." Unnie replies, massaging her head. "That girl is a true mess. Did you know that she had mental problems when she was in grade 3? Apparently, this one time her classmate made fun of her, and Dasom got so mad, she cut the girl's hair during naptime. CUT HER HAIR. I mean, who the hell thinks of these things when you in freaking grade 3!"

 

"And you know this how...?" I ask, trying not to show how scared I am. If Dasom did that in grade 3, god knows I'm lucky that she didn't do worse. Although, making me seems like the nation's sl*t doesn't feel that great either.

 

"You know me. I'm the best at snooping." Unnie winks at me, but I give her a face that says "I'm not buying it." Her smile slowly fades. "Okay, fine! So, I got one of my saesang fans to do a background check on Dasom and then he sent me a file of her medical record. Then I went to her school, and I told the teachers I was Dasom's friend, and then they told me all of her childhood fiasco's." She snaps her fingers. "Just like that."

 

I don't even know where to begin. That girl has to be locked up.

 

"Have you seen Daehyun lately?" Hyosung unnie asks catiously trying to seem casual about it.

 

Ah. Daehyun. That jerk. 

 

"Yeah. Why?" I ask nonchalantly even though my stupid heart skips a beat at the mention of his name. Whatever. It's not like I'm ever going to like him again.

 

"Oh. Nothing. It's just that he seems pretty down lately." Unnie applies lipgloss on her lips.

 

Good. That assh*le deserves it. Freaking loser didn't believe his own girlfriend.

 

"Uh huh. Anyways, so what's kind of feedback is my back-to-back schedule recieving from the netizens?" I ask, genuinely curious.

 

I've been showing the best of me in the recent episodes of We got married, and Kwanghee was becoming  a great help too. Not to mention, he hated Dasom as well. Well, he only hated Dasom because she bought this Luis Vuitton bag before he could, and then bragged about it to everyone. Then she even talked sh*t about Kwanghee to his own boyfriend Hyunsik, which truthfully has got to be the stupidest thing ever. But whatever. The more people hate Dasom the better for me.

 

"Well, if you want me to be honest, the majority of them are still cursing you and asking god to kill you." She gives me a sad pout. "BUTTTTT. I did find a few comments praising your braveness, and some 200 fans even returned to our fanclub."

 

Yes. Take that you little Dasom. I'm going to attack her when she leasts expects it.

 

"What time do you have to go Happy together?" Hyosung unnie wonders, looking at her watch. "Isn't it time yet?"

 

"Nope, it's been postponed for another half hour because Jae-suk sunbaenim is a little sick." I answer, picking up my tablet to do a little research. "Hey, can you send me a picture of Dasom's old school?"

 

"Uh, sure. Why?" Unnie looks at me with a confused expression.

 

"Oh nothing. I just want to see it for myself." I mutter, as I click on Dasom's mini-hompy page. A flood of selca's and pictures of food appear on my screen. 

 

Tsk. Tsk. Acting so innocent, are we?

 

"Hey, unnie?" I shout, looking at Dasom's schedule for next week. It seems she was to be on Dream Team with Hyorin. "What are both of us doing on Wednesday, March 20?"

 

"Uh....nothing yet. You want to go to the movies?" She answers me without once leaving her gaze off her cellphone.

 

"No, not movies." I smile wickedly. "You know, we haven't done any sports lately. Why don't we go on Dream Team?" 

 

"Dream Team?" Unnie finally lifts her head to look at me. "Sure. Dream Team sounds good. I've been dying to show off my new skills anyway."

 

Alright, dasom. Here comes my first hit.

                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunhwaaaa. Go inside the building quickly!" Manager Kang yells at me, as I jump up and down in the cold. 

 

"Okay, okay! I'm going." I yell back, and then I run inside the warm lobby. I can hear people in the practice room.

 

ONE SHOT. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW. YOU JUST GET THE ROCK TO ME NA' MAN.

 

Oh Yonnguk. I smile watching the boys dance their hearts out, through the small window on the door. Their such cuties! I take my cellphone out to take a picture of them, and my long pink strap comes out as well. 

 

I need to get rid of this strap already. It's a gift from Daehyun.

 

I cant step back on this endless path.

 

Speak of the devil, and the devil appears.

 

Daehyun's moves to the center of the stage and starts dancing his off. He looks like he's trying his best to keep up with the rest of the members.

 

HMPH. I hope you break your leg while doing the push up dance, and then die. 

 

Suddenly, Daehyun turns around and I have to duck to avoid us having eye contact.

 

OUCH. The ground makes a big THUMP, as my hits it. Dang, this Jung Daehyun. He's injuring me without even realizing it. As I rub my injured , I hear a sudden noise.

 

"Is someone out there?" Jongup asks from the inside of the practice room.

 

. . . RUN HAN SUNHWA!

 

Without thinking twice, I run at the speed of light...Okay maybe not the speed of light, but you get the idea....I run as fast as I can towards the stairs, and make it just in time before the 5 boys enter the lobby.

 

"Yah, pabo! No one's here!" Yongguk hits Jongup lightly on his head, and walks back into the practice room. The rest of the boys slowly walk back into the practice room, but Daehyun stays out.

 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, JUNG PABO. GET BACK INSIDE.

 

He looks around the lobby, and then he bends down to pick something off the floor. It's a long, pink object. 

 

. THAT'S MY STRAP. I look at my cellphone, and sure enough the strap is missing.

 

He looks at it for a second, before he breaks out into a smile. "Tsch. Stupid girl."

 

No, just no.

 

Please don't. I don't want to feel this anymore.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Extremely sorry for the super late update! However, I do hope you guys like this chapter. Seriously, the ending of this chapter is just so random. I realized I hadn't had any sundae moments lately in this fic, so I added this quickly. I hope you guys like it :)

Do comment, rate, and subscribe!~

Btw, Dasom POV next chapter. I can't wait. It's going to be hilarious. I acutally might update this story before the end of this week! 

And unfortunately, this fanfic will be coming to its end within 2-4 chapters. However, Inside my dreams will be around 25-30 chapters long to make up for this! <3 Thank you guys so much for subbing! :)