Limits: Without emotions

Limits

(Daehyun POV)

"And then, she's like No wayy, but I was like yes. But, th- Hey! Daehyun?" Yongguk hyung snaps his fingers in front of me.

 

"What?" I mutter, not wanting to talk to him.

 

"What's on your mind?" He asks, taking a seat next to me. What's on my mind he asks? Sunhwa. That's what. She has resumed her variety shows, and is still on WGM even after this scandal. Is she crazy? Does she want to have anti's?

 

"Are you thinking about Sunhwa?" Youngjae asks, tapping away on his I-pad. 

 

"You are, aren't you?" Yongguk hyung questions. 

 

"No. I'm not." I lie, getting up from the seat. I leave the two in the inkigayo waiting from. 

 

PUSH.

 

I look up to see who I'd bumped into. Ah. It's her.

 

"Oppa! Are you okay?" Dasom asks, grabbing my hands all of a sudden. I pull it away from her.

 

"Yeah. I'm fine." I mutter, looking down at the floor.

 

"Daehyunn, are you okay?" She looks at me with worried eyes. "You know I'm always here for you right?"

 

"Uh...Yeah." I say awkwardly. I don't know why I'm being so standoffish. All that Dasom had done up till now was for the benefit of me, but why am I not grateful? What's wrong with me?

 

"If you feel guilty about Sunhwa. Don't. It's not your fault she hit me." She reminds. Why does she have to bring that incident up again? I look at her without dismay. "I- I mean.....I-I....I'm sorry." She whimpers, playing with the strings on her dress.

 

I'm such a jerk. How can I get mad at her for getting hit by Sunhwa? Sunhwa was the one at fault! 

 

"No. I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me." I lie, staring at Dasom's eyes. Before I guess I would have been a little shy to do this, but now it just comes naturally. Dasom was there for me through thick and thin......even...more..than..Sunhwa.

 

"Oppa. Your too funny!" A rich voice squeaks. "As expected of Kwanghee, the #1 variety-idol."

 

Speak of the devil, and the devil appears.

 

Sunhwa walks in with Kwanghee at her side. Her smile as big as ever. It's as if the scandal never happened. As she turns around the corner, she sees me and Dasom, but her smile never wavers. What's this supposed to mean?

 

"Ah. Dasom-ah! Are you performing today?" Kwanghee asks Dasom who seems irritated. Her grip around her mic tightens, as she fakes a smile at Kwanghee.

 

"Of course Oppa! What about you?" I notice how she's only speaking to Kwanghee, as if Sunhwa isn't even there. I don't blame her. I move my head to the side, and catch Sunhwa' s eye. For a second, we both stare at each other with complete disinterest, when a sudden look of.....p....pain....flashes across Sunhwa's face. Then it's gone, and a hard mask takes over.

 

"We're special MC's." Sunhwa butts in. She smiles at Dasom, but it almost seems like she's mocking her. Whats up with these two?

 

"Unnie. You sure are gutsy. Appearing on TV so quickly after the scandal!? If I were you, I wouldn't be able to walk out of my house, much less face the media." Dasom challenges Sunhwa, looking at her from top to bottom.

 

"See. That's the difference between you and me." Sunhwa takes a step towards Dasom. "I have guts. And you.....well, your just you. And besides, why should I be ashamed for something I've never done?" Sunhwa smirks at Dasom, and crosses her arms. 

 

Dasom seems completely taken off guard. "Y-yah. Are you saying it's my f-fault then?" She stutters, and is now suddenly unable to face Sunhwa. Her eyes blink non-stop, as she takes a sudden interest in her shoes.

 

"I don't know. Is it?" She winks at Dasom, who's now glaring at Sunhwa. Why are these two fighting? How can Sunhwa even dare to show her face here, when she's the one who's done wrong.

 

"Stop it." I pull Sunhwa back from Dasom, and glare at her.

 

"Seems like your boyfriend doesn't like me getting too close to you." She fakes a smile my way. 

 

"I'm n-" I try to deny our relationship, but Sunhwa stops me.

 

"Save that for the press." She stares at me with ice-cold eyes, and lifts her hand up to my face. "I'm not interested."

 

My heart hurts a little, as her words sink into my brain. Stop it, Daehyun. Stop this right now. Even though I say this to myself, my mood can't help but fall. How does this girl still have so much control over me?

 

"Uh-Sunhwa. Maybe we should get going." Kwanghee senses the danger, and tugs at Sunhwa's arm. "Annyong Dasom-ah! Annyong, Daehyun-ah!" He waves at us happily, but Sunhwa just looks like she could kill us both. At the same time. With just one hand.

 

"How is she already back?" Dasom wonders, checking her phone now. I look at her, as she types in "Han Sunhwa."

 

"Han Sunhwa to resume her activities regardless of the scandal."

 

"Han Sunhwa denies sleeping with "A", and accuses that an ex-friend has dumped this on her."

 

"SECRET's Han Sunhwa reveals she was betrayed."

 

What in the world is this? Who betrayed who? Is Sunhwa stupid? Does she want to get eaten by the netizens?

 

"Tsk. Look at her. Blaming others for cheating." Dasom closes the tab, but I notice how her anxiety. A bead of sweat drops from her head.

 

"Well, technically it's not cheating, since her marriage is fake...." I answer.

 

Dasom turns to glare at me. "Who's side are you on?"

 

I shake my head at her. "Yours. Yours, of course." I say this to her, but somehow it doesn't feel sincere. I feel like switzerland. 

 

Why did I have to hit Sunhwa before knowing the full truth about this? How can I call myself a man? What if this scandal was really fake? What if someone really dumped this all on Sunhwa. All these if's make my head ache. I'm dissapointed in myself. A huge sigh, escapes from my lips.

 

"Daehyun! It's time to perform. Let's go!" Yongguk hyung appears from the side, and motions me to follow him.

 

"Annyong, Daehyun-ah. See you soon." Dasom smiles at me. She sure is bi-polar.

 

"Uh. Yeah. See you." I mutter, before escaping to Yongguk.

 

"What's going on Daehyun. I just saw Sunhwa." Yongguk hyung puts his arm over my shoulder.

 

"I don't know, hyung. I don't know." I reply.

 

And its true. I really don't know. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Heeeey guys! Sorry, its been so long since I updated this! I know this is a bad excuse, but all my head could do was imagine scenes for Inside my dreams, but when it came to Limits, I was just like "whaaaaaattt?". *bows down* I'm really sorry. btw, next chapter Sunhwa pov? Or Dasom pov? Maybe dasom, since she's probably having a spazz attack now.

And I have some bad news......I have two huge tests coming up, so I won't be able to update this for this week, until friday of next week. Since I've already written the chapter 12 for Inside my dreams, that will be updated this weekend. I'm sorry guys! But I promise, as soon as I finish both tests, I will update this before Inside my dreams.

Note: Switzerland was neutral during World War II, so Daehyun feels like he's switzerland now towards Sunhwa and Dasom. He's really confused and he doesn't know how to handle this.