Mystery Man and his sons

Steps? I don't think so.....

 

When you got home, you started preparing dinner. Chicken was in the oven, noodles boiling on the stove, and you were cutting vegetables into a salad.

 

You're mom stepped in through the door, her eyes searched through the nice clean apartment and saw you working in the kitchen.

 

“I must've walked into the wrong apartment, or I must be dreaming. My daughter, who usually stays in her room either studying, drawing, or reading, is cooking and cleaned the once messy apartment.”

 

“I decided to freshen the place up a bit before your date comes over.”

 

“Why don't you clean yourself up for a little bit.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Boys Pov.

 

The Jo twins followed their dad up the stairs and stopped infront of an apartment door.

 

Their dad turns around and faced his sons with an stern look. “Look boys, I don't want any rude or mean comments out of tonight's dinner. We will except it if she has like a billion cats and lives in a messy apartment. Or we will except it until we leave then I'll break up with her next week.”

 

Both boy began to chuckle.

 

“You really think that she's that crazy?” Youngmin asks.

 

“No, or atleast she doesn't seem like it.”

 

“Is she pretty?”

 

“In my eyes, yes, she said that there is someone she wants me to meet, and I said I had two people I wanted her to meet.”

 

“Better not be the husband she's cheating on,” Kwangmin states smartly.

 

“Oh I not, I would either be dead or be a murder....”

 

Awkward silence................

 

You stepped out of the bathroom wearing a cherry red dress that reached down to your knees and white flats. You went light on the make-up and you pulled your hair back into a bun.

 

“Mom, when is your date coming?”

 

“He should be here any second, is Fluffy locked inside your room?”

 

“Yes, the cat is in my room, but she knows how to open the door, mom.”

 

“As long as she's out of sight, I'm fine with it.”

 

“Okay.”

 

The door bell rang, and you and your mom switched places quickly.

 

You mom throws the apron she was wearing and tosses to you while she fixes her hair slightly. You ducked behind the counter.

 

You listened to your mom speak happily to her date. You smiled lightly until the man said “Meet my sons Youngmin and Kwangmin.” You almost fell on your face.