I'm sorry

Steps? I don't think so.....

 

Your POV~

 

“Youngmin, stop!”

 

I chased him for a block until he fell straight onto his face. When I got to him, he just laid there quietly until I crouched next to him. I turned him over to see him passed out.

 

“Youngmin,” I whispered. Not a flinch. I called 9-1-1

 

Youngmin POV~

 

It was just dark, but when I opened my eyes, I was in a room of white. My head ached and my hand being grabbed by something.

 

I moved my head slightly to see Gray sleeping. She was holding my hand...I don't understand what this girl wants.

 

Her cheeks were a slight color red and there were river streams of water that leaked from her eyes. “Don't leave me,” she mumbled in her sleep.

 

Me? Leave? What?

 

“______ wake up.”

Your Pov~

 

You held your dad's hand tightly as he took his last few breaths of life. “Take care of umma, okay?”

“Don't leave,appa, please.”

 

“Be a good girl.”

 

“______ wake up.”

 

I opened my eyes to see Youngmin wide awake. “You-Young-Youngmin?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

I slapped his shoulder lightly and hugged him. “Wake up when I say your name, stupid.”

 

Before anything else could happen, you let go of Youngmin and smiled.

 

“Okay, first you tell me to stay at a distance, then I catch you and my brother flirting with each other, then you chase me and I end up in the hospital. Now you're hugging my and nagging me? I officially don't understand women.”

 

“Your brother was telling me where you were so I could apologize. I'm sorry that I said that, but every time I hear your name it sounds like some prince from a fairy tale that isn't real. I'm sorry that I made you sad.”

 

He stared at me for a few moment before smiling at me. “Apology excepted, but I wanted to know why you were crying in your sleep.”

 

“I was remembering when my dad was in the hospital. I don't have a good history with hospitals and people.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“He died in a hospital when I was younger, and I was begging him to not leave me and umma.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah, I don't communicate well because of it, I'm afraid. A huge loser chicken everything if she takes that silly chance.”

Kwangmin's Pov~

 

I listened to _______ talk about her fear of being alone or having her heart destroyed if she got too close to anyone.

 

“It's alright ,______, but since you made me depressed and put me into the hospital, I want one thing.”

 

“What's that?”

 

“I want to see you smile and make some friends.”

Sorry that part was lame and boring but it was part of the story so I had to continue it. Sorry ^-^''