Angry Red, Depressed Gold, and a Guilty Gray

Steps? I don't think so.....

 

You could hear Youngmin and Kwangmin introduce themselves to your mom, as she did the same.

 

“Now where is this mystery person that you said you wanted me to meet?” their dad asked.

 

“_______, you can come out now.”

 

Slowly, you stood straight up to have a bunch of eyes staring straight at you. “Hi,” you say shyly.

 

The twins mouths drop dramatically that you think they're going to fall all the way to the floor. “Gray?!” both yell.

 

“Gray?” your mom asks the both of them...

 

“It's my nickname mom: princess, bananas, skittles.”

 

“I see, alright then, boys, why don't we eat up?”

 

Dinner wasn't as you had expected. The twins wouldn't stop staring at you, and you could feel their stares burning inside of you. You finally decided it was a good idea to be excused to check on fluffy who was enjoying herself in your room.

 

“So, the mysterious Gray has a gray cat?”

 

You turned around to see Youngmin standing at the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

 

“Must've forgot to shut the door, there are some pesky bugs flying around in places where they shouldn't be.”

 

You were going to slam the door in his face, but he quickly placed his foot inbetween the frame of the door and the door.

 

“Wait, ______, I just want to talk to you. Is that too much?”

 

“I prefer not to be murdered because of some pretend prince.”

 

“Pretend prince?”

 

“Gold, I think it's best if I stay at my distance, and you stay your's. I honestly don't want anything to do with you.”

 

He was silent and left you alone.

 

School Monday wasn't very pleasant, and you were hoping that the twins wouldn't do or try anything...

 

“Did you hear what happened to Gold?”

 

You looked up at the girls who were talking about their fandoms of the princes.

 

“You mean how he was depressed all weekend and wouldn't come out of his room?”

 

“Yeah, he wouldn't even tell Red what's wrong, and they're super close.”

 

“I heard that Red had to drag Gold out of bed.”

 

“Poor Gold, I wonder what happened.”

 

You felt a strange feel of guilt. You yelled at him on Friday, it must've killed his whole weekend or something.

 

Youngmin's Pov

 

“Tell me what's wrong right now,” Kwangmin ordered about the one hundredth time.

 

“I'm fine, bro, don't worry about.”

 

“You're not fine, ever since we had dinner at Gray's house, you haven't been the same. Now tell me what's wrong!”

 

“She told me she didn't want anything to do with me.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Gray, she said she wanted to keep her distance from the pretend prince.”

 

“Pretend prince? Why would she say that?”

 

“I don't know, but when I heard that, it was like a sharp knife decided to stab, skin, and mount on a wall my heart.”

 

“You like her a lot, don't you?”

 

I nodded. I looked at my brother. I could see anger and judgment in his eyes. I hope he won't do anything stupid.

 

I turn my head for a second, and when I turn all the way back around, he's gone.

 

Kwangmin's POV~

 

I'm going to kill her, bury her in the back yard, and light her grave on fire. Why in the world would anyone say that? That's just plain rude! I knew she was a monster to my brother, and if she doesn't fix my brother, oh I am going to-to-

 

“Kwangmin,” a quiet voice said behind me.

 

I turned around to see _______ standing behind me. Her hands in her coat pockets and a bag on her shoulder.

 

“Where's Youngmin?”

 

“Why? So you can break his heart some more? To rip him to shreds? To-”

“Shut your mouth.”

 

My mouth was shut.

 

“I want to say I'm sorry to him. I feel bad for what I said.”

 

“You're really going to apologize to my brother?”

 

“Yeah, I heard that he wasn't doing anything like he used to, and he wouldn't come out of his room.”

 

“I got him out of his room after two days of nagging straight.”

 

There was an odd look on her face, something that I've never seen before. She looked actually sad.

 

“Where is he?”

 

I looked up to see him down the hall. His eyes stare at both _______ and I. It's only a few moments before he runs off.

 

“He ran off.”

 

She was already turned around and chasing him by that point.