The Pain of It All

Steps? I don't think so.....

*The Next Day*

You sat at home on your bed thinking about everything. Thinking about how you felt and thinking about what was going on with you and the guys. You looked down at the journal that was sitting on your bed. It made you think of your dad and think about how your mom was after he passed away. No matter what, you wanted your mom to be happy. Mr. Jo made her happy. He made her laugh. What were you going to do about Youngmin though.......

*knock knock* There was a knock at your bedroom door. You had gone upstairs after dinner with everyone.

"Who is it?" You asked. The door creaked open.

"It's me..." Youngmin came and sat on your bed. You had been holding your knees to your chest, but you moved away so you wouldn't face him. How could you face him? You were trying to sort out your feelings for him and you couldn't look at that face or those eyes without wavering. 

"Gray......"

"Don't call me that." You cut him off.

"What?"

"I said don't call me that. I don't like it." Having a nickname made you feel close to him. You wanted to just be his step-sister, nothing more. 

"____________.................." He said your name and you hesitated to say anything. "What's going on?"

"Nothing...............you can leave me alone now." He turned to you and criss crossed his legs on the bed.

"We both know that is a lie, so why don't you talk to me? One minute your crying in that cave and need a hug then the next your here-" You cut him off with a hug. Tears streamed down your face.

"I want her to be happy, but it's so hard to give you up." You sobbed into his shoulder. He your hair and patted your back.

"Calm down and tell me with more detail. Who?" You wiped your tears and stood up, you walked towards the open doors of your balcony. The white sheer curtains blew in the night time wind.

"My mom.............." You leaned on the railing as he came up behind you. "I can tell how happy she is with your dad." You could feel Youngmin shift uncomfortably behind you. You knew why. 

"______.........."

"No Youngmin. Don't say it. Don't say anything. I can't take it right now. I'm trying to get away from my feelings, I'm trying to give you up!" You had raised your voice and you were balling. When you ended you fell to your knees and then leaned against the railing sobbing. Youngmin got down next to you. He held your head close to his heart.

"This is really tearing you apart, isn't it?" He sighed. "I can't help that I love you, from the moment I saw you. You were different. You're beautiful to me." 

"But my mother needs to be happy. I watched her in her state of depression after my father died. I can't let that happen again." 

"It won't." You and Youngmin looked up to see your mother and his father. Your mother knelt down in front of you. "Oh baby, I didn't know you felt this way." She patted your head. 

"I've already been happy and had the love of my life. You have found yours and I don't want to stand in the way." She smiled at  Youngmin as she his cheek. 

"You two are too happy together that we can't come between that." Mr. Jo smiled at you. You looked up at Youngmin and he smiled down at you. 

"Now can you two be happy for us and not waste this?" You both shook your heads enthusiastically.

__________________________________________________________

He guys, it's Sarah again! So this is my contribution to the story. Again my tumblr is myoppamyoppa.tumblr.com