Jealousy Part 2

Steps? I don't think so.....

 

I want you to protect her,” Yonjae stated.

Youngmin stares at Yonjae. “What are you talking about?”

I'm dying and I want you or your brother to protect her. She's been through so much, and after I'm gone, she's going to need someone to lean on. When we were younger, I met her at a hospital. I was her shoulder to cry until I transferred hospitals. She'll need someone like you and your brother to keep her safe. Promise me that at least one of you will.”

I-I promise.”

 

Good. I'll see ya tomorrow,” Yonjae steps into the apartment building.

Youngmin's POV~

I understand why he's trying to hang out with her now; I feel really really bad about what I was thinking. If I would've known that he was sick, I would've felt sorry for him and let him hang out with her today. I'm an .

Monday shot up on my like no other. I saw _______ at her locker talking to Kwangmin about something. Wait, why are they talking to each other?

 

I walked up to the both of them, _____ had tears strolling down her cheeks. “What's wrong,____?”

 

She looked at me, eyes red and puffy. “Yonjae already told you.”

 

I swallowed hard. Protect her, be her shoulder to cry on, be there. The same thought rolled on continuously through my head. This was time to be a knight and shining armor for her.

 

It'll be alright, ____,” I said. I hugged her tightly and began to rock side to side.

Kwangmin's Pov~

I stared at the both of them for a little while before making a noise. I made the clearing throat sound, and they stopped hugging.

 

_____ rubbed her eyes and looked at me. “I should be getting to class,” she says letting out a few puffs of air. “I'll see you later.” She rushed past us and ran to the art room.

 

I heard about Yonjae, she's really heart broken isn't she?” I asked.

 

My brother looked at me. “Yeah, Yonjae made me promise something.”

 

What was that?”

 

That after he dies, one of us will always take care of her,” he says in a low tone. I frowned. One of us. Not both.

 

Well, who gets to take of her?” I asked.

 

We stared at each other for a long time, and a strange feeling began to grow in my heart. What-what is this? I didn't want to see my brother with her, and he didn't want me to be with her. Something odd is going to happen, I can feel it.

Comments??-aoter97