Old Friend

Steps? I don't think so.....

~Narrator POV~

Monday came like you thought it would. You felt happy at what Youngmin had said. You walked down the hall with more confidence then usual and even a slight smile on your face.

"_______!!" You heard your name called and turned to see who it was. Your eyes fell on Youngmin, and so did everyone else's in that hallway. He came up and smiled right at you.

"Hey, do you wanna sit with me and Kwangmin at lunch?" You saw all the piercing stares that were aimed at you, but you didn't care.

"Yeah! I brought some of my mom's soup that you like. We can share it." 

"Oh, you don't have to do that." You two were now walking down the hall to lunch and he nudged your shoulder. 

"No, I insist. You love it so much, she always thinks of you when she makes it." You tried to speak a little louder, so all the fangirls could hear you. 

________________________________________

It was a great day. You got to have lunch with the twins and feel like you were close to them. Or at least Youngmin. Kwangmin just sat silently the whole time. Whenever you tried to talk to him he just scoffed. The day went by quickly, but you didn't like the looks you were getting. Those fangirls could be scary and you had seen it before. You walked home everyday and today you felt nervous. There were times you could have sworn you were followed. Suddenly something hit your head and you were overcome with pain. The ground came up in your face and you had fallen. You could feel your hands being tied behind your back and a blindfold being put over your eyes. The ropes were tight, but you tried to get free. The struggle just hurt your wrists more. You heard someone yelling and you were let go and dropped on the group. Tears started streaming from your eyes as fear came over you. A pair of hands grabbed your hands and you tried to get away.

"No, don't move. I'll get you out of these." The voice was familiar. Kwangmin. He got the blindfold off and the ropes. You jumped into his arms and sobbed more.

"They attacked me so suddenly. I was so scared." He your hair and shushed you. 

"Let me take you to our house." He picked you up and started walking home.

________________________________________

"DAD!!!!!" Kwangmin started yelling when he got home and kicked the door open. His father ran into the front room to see blood covering your arms and on your head. Everything hurt. 

"_______! Kwangmin what happened?" They laid you on the couch and started tending to your wounds.

"She was attacked." 

"___________.............................." Youngmin was standing in the doorway with tears forming in his eyes. When he realized the situation he ran to your side. He took the wet cloth from Kwangmin's hands and started dabbing to get rid of the blood. 

"Are you ok? Does it hurt a lot?" He had tears falling from his eyes now. He tried to move your head, but he felt something on his hand. When he pulled it out and looked at the blood covering it he panicked. 

"We have to get her to the hospital now!" He picked you up and ran to the car.

________________________________________

You awoke in a white room and realized what had happened. The bandage around your head caught you off guard and so did the ones on your wrists. 

"Oh, your awake." Youngmin turned around from his place by the window. He came and sat on your bed.

"Are you ok?" You nodded your head, but it hurt to do so.

"Just lay back down. Don't worry, your mom said she would be here soon." The door then opened and your mom ran in. 

"__________! Oh my baby!" She held your hand and kissed it crying. You could tell she had been worried. You looked to see someone in the doorway. Someone you hadn't seen for years.

"Yonjae-ah............................." Your voice was barely audible, but it brought a smile to his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so I am new here!! I am co-writing with aoter97 so I hope you like my stuff! Check out my tumblr too! I write kpop scenarios!! myoppamyoppa.tumblr.com