Jealousy Part 1

Steps? I don't think so.....

 

Youngmin's POV~

Who is that _____ is holding?! Why are they hugging? Why are they laughing? I am going to pumble that little-


 

Their faces are so close. Are they dating? Are they cousins? An older brother who decided to run away, but then suddenly shows up out of no where?


 

Yonjae, how are you doing?”

Kwangmin's POV~

What is that girl doing? Who is that? I'm going to murder her!


 

Yonjae, long time no see; how are you?” her mom asked. Her mom knows him too? How in the world?


 

Good, however, I get all the way to your apartment, and I hear that my best friend is in the hospital because of some s.”


 

Best friends?!

Normal Pov~

You smiled as Yonjae poked the tip of your nose as he finished his sentence. He hasn't seen you in six years and he hasn't changed a bit.


 

I'm fine, just a few cuts and bruises, but I'll heal.”


 

Good, I don't you to die on me any time soon.” He smiled brightly at you and held you close. “So, who are these two?” He points to Youngmin and Kwangmin.......

There was a silence at that night's dinner. Youngmin and Kwangmin sat across from you and Yonjae; both ate in silence.


 

Yonjae told you what he's been doing for the last few years and what he's accomplished. He graduated and skipped a grade from home schooling. He's not in college cause he had things he wanted to do.


 

So,______, what are you doing tomorrow?”


 

School, she has school,” Youngmin said harshly.


 

What about the next day?”


 

That day is Thursday,” Youngmin continues.


 

Okay, what about Saturday?”


 

I-” you started but Youngmin cuts you off.


 

She's hanging out with us and we're going to the movies.”


 

Sunday?”


 

I'm free Sunday. What do you wanna do,” you say quickly.

Your POV~

What's up with Youngmin? He's acting very strange. I mean, it's like he doesn't want me to hang out with Yonjae. Now that I think about it, I've never told Youngmin and Kwangmin about Yonjae until today.


 

I'll tell them about when we go to the movies. When did we make those plans?

~Saturday!~

Normal POV~

The door bell rang frantically at nine o'clock in the morning. Unfortunately, you were home alone.


 

I'm coming! I'm coming,” you yell at the door. You make it all the way to the door to see Youngmin standing there with a bouquet of yellow tulips.

Morning, _______, you ready to go?”


 

Youngmin, it's nine o'clock. I just woke up.”


 

Oh. Where's Yonjae?”


 

He's visiting some friends today.”

Youngmin's POV~

That idiot is finally gone? Yes! I get _____ all to myself. I guess I forgot to tell her that I would get her really in the morning though.... Oops O-o


 

You want to get dressed or a few hours of shut-eye?”


 

Shut-eye, I was up all night,” she said rubbing her eyes cutely.


 

Her hair was a complete mess, and she still had her ducky pajama bottoms. “Okay, I'll sit on your couch.”


 

She looked at me, her eyes tired. “I can't leave you though, that's rude.”


 

I smiled. I walked right past her and sat on the leather couch. I then patted my lap. “You can sleep on my lap while I watch TV.”


 

She quickly shut the door and ran to me. She laid her body onto the cushion before lightly placing her head onto my lap. I began to comb through her hair and hummed a little song.


 

After a while, I stopped, but she quickly grabbed my hand. “Don't stop, Youngmin. I like you combing my hair, it feels nice,” she mumbled. I brushed through her hair once more and smiled.

Normal Pov~

A few hours later, Youngmin fell asleep. His head leaned forward a bit.


 

Yonjae walked through the door with a phone in his hand. He smiled. She found herself someone to look out for her, huh? He thought. He grabbed a blanket from the top shelf of a closet and draped it over your body.


 

Sleep well, princess,” he whispered into your ear before kidding you on the cheek. Yonjae looked at Youngmin and leaned over to his ear. “Protect her well, she's going to need a prince in her life.”


 

Youngmin opened his eyes to a sleeping you and a completely empty room.

The date didn't start as much as Youngmin would've liked, but he did get to take to the movies. However, by this time, it was dark. “So, how did you like the movie?” he asked exiting the theater.


 

It was good. I liked the part when the girl finally realized that she loved the man, and she chased him before he got onto the plane.”


 

I liked that part too,” he said. He glanced down at his and your's hands. They were so close, and he had the urge to grab your hand. But when he was about to make his move, you squealed and ran over to Yonjae who was standing on the outside of your apartment.


 

Yonjae!”


 

Hey, kiddo.”


 

What are you doing here?”


 

I came here to talk to Youngmin.”


 

You released the hug and smiled. “Okay, I'm going in a head.”


 

You walked into the building leaving the men behind.


 

What do you want?” Youngmin asked coldly.


 

I want you to protect her,” Yonjae stated......

This took me most of last night and all of this morning.-aoter97