Awkward.....Second home Part 2

Steps? I don't think so.....

 

Normal Pov~

The bath tub was filled up with warm steaming water and bubbles. It was a bathtub that stood above the ground and had many built in shelves next to it.


 

You sat at the edge with a pink fluffy towel rapped around your abdomen. You held it tightly with your one hand and with the other hand you tested the temperature of the water.


 

You looked down at the floor of the bathroom to see a little visitor....a spider.....

To Kwangmin~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

He turned away from the lake and ran straight into the house.

To Youngmin~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

He fell on the wooden floor before getting up and running towards the source of the screaming.

You slipped backwards when you saw another spider crawling up your back. Your head felt the white tiled floor underneath your bare shoulder. “Ow.”

You closed your eyes for a second, but opened your eyes to see the spider two inches away from your face. “SPIDER!”

Both Youngmin and Kwangmin bursted through the door and stood at the door frame when they saw you.

Gray, what happened?” Kwangmin asked.

Both boys were breathing heavily, they observed the bathroom before turning red when they noticed that you were only in a towel.

Sorry!” They both shouted before running out and shutting the door.

Youngmin creaked the door open a little. “_____, are you okay?”

Yeah, I'm fine, I was just startled by a few spiders.”

You sat up and looked around before placing your hand on the back of your head. “No blood, I'm fine.”

You sure?”

Yeah.”

Dinner was a awkward, Kwangmin and Youngmin sat across from you, your mom, and their dad. Both stared until they turned red.

You looked up at them, and they looked in other directions. “I'm gonna go to bed, I'm not feeling so hot, mom,” you said standing up. You dumped you dishes into the sink and ran upstairs to your room.

Youngmin's Pov~

I watched her leave the room quickly before going to her room. I saw her in only a towel, but so did Kwangmin. I couldn't get the image out of my head. She was.......Ugh, I feel like ert just thinking about it.

I think I should go apologize to her.

Hey Youngmin, what's that on your cheek?” Kwangmin asked.

What are you talking about?”

Kwangmin poked Youngmin's cheek and smiled, “It looks like a kiss mark.”

Kiss mark?”

Did you get kissed by Gray's mom?”

No!”

Then where is it from?”

I don't know.”

I stared at Kwangmin for a moment before getting up from dinner. “I'm not hungry right now.”

I ran up the stares only to hear Gray's mom ask, “Does my food taste bad or something?”

I stepped into _____'s room. She was curled up on her bed. Her beautiful eyes were close and she was snoring softly.

I slowly walked until I was right next to her bed, leaned over, and kissed her forehead. I leaned next to her ear and whispered, “You're welcome, my princess.”

DRAMATIC PAUSE! :D lol......... <.< what the heck, I don't do this! Well when I'm chatting with people I do....but yeah.....Comment? -aoter97