Fishing Camping Part 3

Steps? I don't think so.....

 

Normal Pov~

You woke up to the smell of pancakes and sausage. Your mom was still asleep in bed, but the twin's dad was no where to be seen when you walked past their bedroom.

Your Pov~

I looked into the kitchen to see the twins passed out on the table, and their dad cooking sausage and pancakes. I rubbed my eye and walked into the kitchen.

What are you doing up so early?” I asked yawning.

Mr. Jo looked at me and smiled. “The boys and I are going fishing.”

This is not I signed up for,” Youngmin mumbled loudly from the table, not taking his face off the surface.

Make sure you bring some sunscreen, and you're not going to get a lot of luck out on that lake. You'll be lucky to catch a boot,” I state.

Mr. Jo smiled. “We're going to a lake near by and rent a boat.”

Alright, bring me something good to eat.”

Would you and your mom like to tag along?”

You have to ask mom herself, but I'll go, I haven't gone in years.”

I sat next to Youngmin who was fast asleep, drooling on the table. I poked him to wake, and he bounced onto the not-a-morning-person, Kwangmin, who glared at us.

Sorry, Kwangmin, I didn't think that he would jump that far,” I said. He closed his dark brown eyes and fell asleep.

Youngmin yawned and rubbed one of his eyes. “Why did you wake me up for?”

I wanted to see how far you would jump.”

Youngmin pouted and stared. “Aww, but I was having such a good dream!”

What was it about?”

He looked away, “Well, I don't remember, you woke me up and I forgot what is was.”

You're lying.”

I'm not.”

Liar!”

Normal Pov~

Mr. Jo looked at you and Youngmin arguing which slowly turned into laughter. You two talked so naturally with each other, it was like you've known each other your whole lives.

What's going on here?” You mom asked walking in the kitchen wearing bunny pajamas and slippers.

Breakfast for people going on a fishing trip, you wanna come?”

Sure, but we can't fish on that lake, you'll be lucky to catch a boot.”

Funny, someone else told me the same thing.”

Your mom smiled. She remembers the last time you and your dad went fishing. The two of you came home burnt and soaking wet from the rain. She remembers your dad holding a muddy old boot and your dad saying, “We were lucky to catch this boot.” You all laughed about it.

Looking back on it now, she began to smile and a tear strolled down her face; however, she quickly wiped it away and continued to smile.

What's with that smile?” Mr. Jo asked.

Just remembering something that happened a long time ago.”

The water was filled with a bunch of fishermen when you all made it out to the lake. The lake was green and you could smell something burning.

An old man sat at the end of the docks with a cigar in his mouth. His shirt was plad, and he stared out on the water.

Excuse me, sir?” Mr. Jo leaned over to face the man.

The man moved his gaze to Mr. Jo without moving his head. “What do you want?”

I would like to rent a boat, sir.”

A boat? Son, I'm not the owner! My son is the house, he'll get you a boat.”

After twenty minutes of waiting, you finally had your family out on the water with fishing poles in each of your hands.

Youngmin smiled and glanced over to you. He noticed that your fishing pole wasn't in your hands and you had a notebook out on your lap.

Youngmin's Pov~

She looked so calm. Her eyes were focused on the pencil and paper she had in her hands. She was drawing someone, I could see the sketch outline of the head.

For one moment, I'm focused on her, then I go back to fishing and concentrate. It's a mere four seconds before I get bored and search for something to do.

I looked at dad, still looking out at the water. I looked at Gray's mom, staring out at the water. Gray, she's drawing something. Kwangmin, asleep........

I stand up, but I didn't realize how wobbly this boat can be when it's not a speed boat. The whole family screamed when we tipped all the way over, and we splashed into the cold water.

Everyone around me resurfaces, but I continue to sink. It's not long before I sink into nothing but darkness.

GASP! IS HE DEAD?! -aoter97