Years later...

Steps? I don't think so.....

 

Years later

The alarm buzzed on the nightstand, and you felt your husband's hands rap around your waist. He kissed your neck. “Good morning sweety.”


 

Morning, Youngmin.”


 

His hands wandered around to rather enlarged stomach which held your second child. “He's getting big, isn't he?”


 

Too big, Parang was never this big, Youngjae is too big.”


 

Just one more month and he'll be here, don't worry, babe.”


 

Umma! Appa! I'm home!” Your five year old daughter yelled running into the bedroom with her sleeping bag.


 

Hey, Parang, how was the sleep over?” Youngmin asked sitting up.


 

It was a lot of fun!”


 

Did you have breakfast?”


 

No.”


 

Want pancakes?”


 

YES!”


 

Youngmin jumped out of bed chasing your daughter into the kitchen. You could smell the sweetness from the kitchen, and your stomach growled.


 

You walked into the kitchen to see Youngmin assist your daughter stir the batter of the pancakes.


 

A smile crept onto your face, and tears began to fall down your face.


 

What's wrong, Gray?”


 

You whipped away the tears and smiled. “Nothing, I'm just happy that I'm with the man I love,” you said smiling.

Knocking came from the apartment door. “I got it!”


 

You could hear Youngmin yell from the door, “Kwangmin! What are you doing here?”


 

You were with your prince charming and living in your happy ending.

The end

The last part finally!-aoter97