So-called home!

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Where is this ahjumma? I've been waiting for her for almost 3o min..

Hyun Min was long gone.. I hope i could see her again.. She would be my tour guide for now!

"Taemin-ah! Aigoo~ Im sorry im late.. Got a traffic jam back there..." Ahjumma said..

"Don;t call out my name that loud! People would know and my cover would be blown Ahjumma! Aissh~ Chincha"

"Aww~ iM SORRY.. oK OK, lets go now before we catch a lot of attention! Anyway, have you made new friends?"

"Yeah, Kinda.. she stay in Busan too.. She's gonna be my tour guide!"

"Wow~ A "she" ayy... First day and a "she" already entered your life.. Whats her name anyway?"

"Emm, Hyun Min?"

"Hyun Min.. That name sounds familiar.. I have a neighbour who is the same name.. She is really hyperactive.. And, very clumsy indeed! I just hope she isn't the one you were referring to.."

"AHAHAH! Aigesso ahjumma.."

We got into her car and drove off to her place.. Im going to stay there for i don't know how long.. depends on me i guess.. Seems ike its gonna be my next home..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HYUN MIN'S POV]

Finally, I am home! WOW! After the concert, i felt soo hyper now! Crazy huh?! PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TIRED! aNYWAY, i DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SINCE ITS THE WEEKEND.. 

I decided to plugged in my earpiece and dance to any of the SHINee song like i used to whenever im too active! 

Dance around the room like a maniac and singing too!

Hello hello~ kibuneunnarul nakokaeyo..

Suddenly, a bright light from my window shone into my room..

Aissh~ It must be Mrs. Kim..

She's always late and i hate her! She would keep on complaining about me to Ommoni and i would end up getting punish! My life is hell when she's around!!!

ARGH~

I didn't care about her though..

I continued dancing to make myself tired and go to sleep!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Woah! I felt soo tired after all the journey...

Ahjumma brought me into the house and showed me the way to the guest room.. Before that i greet her husband and her daughter which is Jonghyun father and sister, and then led me up to the guest room..

"Okay now. we're here.. Just make yourself at home.. The towel is over there by the window and if you wanna take a shower feel free alright?" ahjumma explained..

I nodded and went into the room.. It looks really clean.. Not a bit of dust was there.. Im impressed!

I put my bag at the side of the bed and went by the window to get the towel..

I was shocked to see a girl on the opposite of the house dancing like a crazy person..

I laughed at her though..

Well, atleast i have some entertainment! haahha

I kept staring at her..

She looks really familiar..

Suddenly i remembered, OMG! It is Hyun Min!

Wow! Fated! I never knew that she's Jonghyun hyung's neighbour!

I laughed at her whenever she makes those crazy movements.. I stayed by the window for a long time when suddenly.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think? anyway , i have repeated several times, jus add me in my skype account or yhoo if u wanna learn korean.. ill be happy to help you out..