Mailman is weird*

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[HYUNMIN'S POV]

I ran down the staircase and catch a near passing by cab/taxi.. I felt guilty towards Hani ahjumma for just going out of the house without even listening to her question. I will text her later but now, i'm too excited to meet my one and only friend whom i had been longing tto meet. I miss him so much~ 

"Ahjusshi~ Can you take me to the Town square please?" I asked the taxi driver

The taxi driver just gve me a simple nod and simply drove off~

I received a 2 text messages. Seems like one is from oppa and one is from Taemin~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oppa: Dongsaeng ah~ ahjumma getting so suspicious.. She is attacking me with lots of questions~ What am i suppose to do?

Taemin: Hyun min ah~ eodiyeyo? ANSWER ME~ Im worried sick..

Me to Oppa : Aissh~ just tell her im visiting a friend of mine thats all~ Arrasso? Im busy now, text later~

Me to Taemin: Aigoo~ its a surprised.. Stay there, don't go anywhere.. Im still at home in busan.. Haha

Oppa didn't reply~~

Taemin: If you're in Busan, why do you ask me to stay here?

Me: I sent something to you and i told the mailman that you are at the town square lobby

Taemin: Ouhhh~ i see, i wonder what is it that you are giving me~ I am excited to know..

Me: Oh, you will be~ the mailman will arrived in any minute.. :)) arrasso?

Taemin : Neh~ arraso HyunMin ah~ *muacks*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I blushed looking at the last text message~ Seems like , i am falling for him.. This time i truly realise how much i want him by my side~

After a 20 mins ride in the txi, i finally arrived at town square..

Now, i need to buy a cap so that i will truly look like a mailman~ Since now i already have a jacket on.. I just need to find a cap. I stopped by a random shop which sells a cap and bought it..  I paid the ahjumma and straight away put on the cap and the hoodie jacket..

I took a piece of paper and wrote on it... 

Then i made my way to the lobby of the time square nervously

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Aigoo~ what is taking the mailman so long to come here and deliver it~ i just sat at the town square lobby but then when i stood up, i saw a figure of a mailman. Hmm, that must be him..

Without hesitation, i stood up standing strong an act as an idol ofcourse~

"Annyoung~ mianhae if the letter is being delivered really late~" He said..

Well, i am sure that this mailman is pretty weird cause he hve a tiny voice and quite husky too and he is oh so skinny.. Can be compared to a girl~

" Kwenchanayo~ so, where is the letter?"

"Here it is" He handed me the letter and left~

I opened it and read it without any time wasted..

" Taemin shhi~ How have you been? You left without a single text or call. I am pretty upset . Everyday, i watched you on television in order to release my feelings of missing you~ Well, this letter is actually a mission for you~ Do you find the mailman weird? I find him weird too~ He is skinny and his voice is husky almost like a girl right~ Well, guess wat, im giving you a mission and this mission is to find the mailman that gave you the letter cause he is the one holding your prize~ 

P.S you might wanna start serching now since the mailman is pretty face and good at hiding and don't worry. The mailman will still be in the Time Square~"

After reading, my mouth dropped~ HyunMin what are you doing? I want to meet you not to play games, but on the contrary, i do love games..And, i want to know whats in the prize that she have prepared.. This is when anxiety strikes!~ I better start looking for the mailman~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short update~ Anyway, i had lost one subscriber and thaat made my heart sank but its okay~ i will continue to work hard..

Anyway, sorry for a late update too~ lately, i haven been feeling well so i hope or beg for your forgiveness neh..