CHAPTER 15 :)

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[TAEMIN'S POV]

"Oppa.."

Both me and Hyungjun turn to look at Hyuna who was rubbing her eyes...

"What are you two doing ?" She asked..

"Ouh, just talking about you know him" Hyungjun said as he pointed his finger to me..

"Neh~ I know who you are too.. Annyeonghaseyo Taemin.." Hyuna said and then giggled..

"Oh my gosh, you knew me too?" I asked in disbelief..

"Yeah, i do.. Well, atleast our parents and Hyun Min is stupid enough not to recognise you.." She said while drinking a cup of plain water...

"I'm sorry i wasn't straight forward.." I apologised..

Both of them just nodded..

"But then, you couldn't hide the truth from our sister .. One day, you need to tell her.." Hyungjun said..

"Yeah.. I know.. " I sighed.. I decided to go back to HyunMin room and sleep.. Seems like Hyun Min was still fast asleep..

Evethough i knew her for only 2 days.. It feels like i knew her forever..

I decided to just go to bed and rest

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day..

[HYUN MIN'S POV]

Finally i woke up and felt so freshed up!

I cleaned my bed and my room. I almost forgot that TJ was sleeping in my room.. I climbed up to his bed.. Seems like he was sleeping soundly.. I tried waking him up..

But he didn't move an inch and he still had his specs on..

I wonder how his spectacles were not broken.. Maybe he kept still while sleeping..

I can never do that.. I tried waking him up by tickling his legs.. He smiled though..

Oh my gosh, my heart suddenly beats even more faster.. That sweet smile.. I've seen it before.. Okok, snap out of it.. 

I decided to go to the washroom and bath..

He'll wake up sooner or lter..

I took my towel and straight away headed for the washroom which is in my bedroom as well..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Aigoo~ What is this feather that is tickling my feets.. Its making me aigoo~

I didn't laughed.. I don't have the strength to do that.. Suddenly i heard a door sound.. Maybe Hyun Min already woke up..

I sat up and stayed still for awhile.. Then for about a few minutes i collapsed back to bed.. Aigoo~

Taemin you lazy bum.. Get up now..

Suddenly i heard a door kricking sound .. It was HyunMin in just a towel? Oh my gosh~

Taemin don't look.. Don't look~..

She just wanted to get her clothes from her wardrobe..

I watched her every move.. I stayed still in the position of pretending to sleep as i watched her when back to the bathroom.. 

When she closed the door behind her.. 

I felt relief but my heart is like beating so furiously..

I felt myself blushing too.. What is this feeling? 

I finally quickly got out from bed and i left the house silently without a word.. Before that, i changed first though into my old clothing and head out for Jonghyun hyung's home which is just beside..

I have to get out of there.. I need to calm down.. Its a new world out there...

Aigoo~

"Taeminnika... Why your facee soo red?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update.. Just came back from a birthday party and it was super tiring.. Aigoo~

Hope you enjoy reading it.. will update soon..