Chapter 30

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[JONGHYUN'S POV]

Flashback~

Why is it soo bright today and so cold? Aigoo~

"Jonghyun ah! What are you doing outside here?? Why are you sleeping at the garden???" Ommoni asked curiously..

"Aniyo~ I am not in the garden.. Im in my room omma!" I said sleepily~

"Ileona! Look where you are now!"

I opened my eyes but its too hard to see as the bright sunlight shone on me~ Wait, SUNLIGHT?!?! MY ROOM IS NOT OPEN AIR!

WHERE AM I?

I look around and notice that i was at the garden at the back of my house.. Now how the hell did i get here?

Suddenly i sat up and saw a note near me.. I took the note and read ;

{Jonghyun OPPA! How did You end up there? Hmmm .. Does it have something to do with me? You slept like a pig! WAKAKAKA! Annyoung!} 

ARGHH! HYUNMIN SHHI!!!

I stomped back into my house and into my room to get ready for school! I will deal with her in school!

What have i done to her to make me suffer this.. Look at the time, AIGOO! 8AM! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!

I quickly put on my uniform and rushed to school with my bicycle!

YOU ARE SO DEAD HYUNMIN AH!

Once reached school, i walked to class and the minute i stepped into it , Park sonsaengnim asked..

"Why are you late for school?"

"Cheoseonghamnida~ I overslept~ Mianhaeyo sonsaengnim.."

Lesson were boring and soon it was break time..

"Had a good morning today? HAHAHAHAHAH" She asked while walking towards me laughing

I just ignored her and continued on walking to the cafeteria along with a friend of mine but then i was curious so i turned to her and;

"How the hell did you drag me outside anyway? And how the hell did you get into my house?"

"I have my ways~ HEHEHEHE~ " 

Aigoo~ so evil!!!

After several hours of school, it finally ended and it was time to go home~ Finally peace but it wasn't peace at all..

Living with HyunMin as a neighbour is life threathening i tell you.. What did i ever do to her~ I know she is young but still!

Now i would have to lock my bedroom door and window too.. Just incase it happen again~!

I remember the time she tried to put coackroaches in my school bag and also she got me in trouble by blaming me for all the stupid pranks.. She is such a good actress!! 

OH i am so going to Hate you for Life HyunMin ah!

Back to reality~

Arggh~ I can't believe after several years of being free from her, she finally came back into my life again to ruin it~ AIGOO~ You little brat~

I saw Taemin hugging HyunMin very tightly~ Is he already in love with her? 

"Taemin ah~  Are you peraps, in love?" I asked.

"ANiyo~ What makes you say that.."

"You seem to care for her rather too much for someone you know only for a few months~"

"Whats wrong with taking care of a friend?"

"Nothing just that i just want to tell you that she is evil~ she tried to pull pranks on me while we were young!"

"No she is not like that hyung~ She is  very nice girl"

"No she isn't!"

Finally aarrived bck at the dorm.. I opened the van door and walked towards our dorm~ Aisshhh~ I am soo going to regret this.. Why is she coming to stay t our dorm anyway! Aigoo~ Lucky she is still unconscious~! I will never forget all the pranks that she did to me!

I walked straight into my room once we were in our dorm and loked myself in there..

Maybe i am over reacting right? But the thing is, did she still recognise me? She should right?

I'll just wait till she is conscious and see if she still remember me or not~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well this chaapter kinda and boring~ HAHAHA~! But i will update soon~ Sorry if it is a boring chapter.. But nonetheless, hope you like it...