SHINee's DORM~

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Finally back at the dorm. I put HyunMin down at the couch.. Key hyung busily prepare some ice and bowl to put on HyunMin's head while the others went to get change to their Pyjamas~

I stayed by HyunMin's side all the time.. 

After a few minutes, Key hyung came with  towel and a bowl of icy water.. He put the cold towel on HyunMin's forehead.. I admired key alot. I think, if i were  girl, i would totally fall for Key Hyung~

What am i saying~! Aissh! Nan Namjayo! Aigooo~

"Take care of HyunMin now.. I will go and get change first~"

"Neh hyung"

I watched her sleep.. We stayed like that for almost 10 minutes when Onew,Minho and Jonghyun Hyung came out of their rooms..

"Taemin ah.. Go get change . we will watch over her.."

"Neh~"

I walked towards my room and straight away take a good warm shower..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HyunMin's pov]

Aigooo~ I think i hit my head or something, It's so dizzy.. Iopened my eyes and 3 pairs of eyes were staring back at me.. It was unclear but i know they are definitely guys..

I blinked for quite a few times nd everything began to be clear.. I looked around.. Where am i?

Suddenly someone shouted.."Everyone! She's awake!"

I was still confused of my surroundings.. I sat up and stared at the 3 guys who were now staring at me like the were staring right straight into my soul~

"Annyounghaseyo~" I greet formally.. [hello]

They kept silence but suddenly 1 of them replied back,

"Annyounghaseyo Hyunminsshhi~ Nan almighty Keyimnida.. Kwenchanayo?" [hello HyunMinsshhi~ i am almighty key. are you alright?]

"Nan kwenchana~ Yeogiga eodiji? Na-dol agallae" [I am okay~ Where am i? Let me go back]

I hesistantly stood up but my vision was too blury and i started to st back down..

"Yeogiga eodiji? Eodiji!" I asked angrily~ [Where am i? where!]

"SHHH~! Dont wake the neighbours up~ You're in Shinee's dorm~" One of them said who is rather very tall..

"shinee?"

Suddenly a familiar figure came out from a room and came running towards me..

"Aigooo~ HyunMin ah~ You're awake.. Thank goodness~ I was so worried.. You were having a fever and it made me worried sick.. Are you okay now? " 

"Nuguseyo?" [Who are you?]

"Neh~ Nan Taemin~ Do you remember me?"

Then, everything came back to me~ Ahhh~ Because of you that i am sick now~ I waited for you for so long till i felt like freezing to death~! I decided to scare him a little..

"Aniyo~ That name sounds familiar but i dont recall knowing you~" I said with a pure innocent face..

"She dont know you??" Onew asked.

All the other 4 guys looked at him

"AHH! HyunMin ah~ You really dont remember me? Nan Taemin shhi~ TJ ! Nan TJ imnida! " I look at him, keeping a straight face, resisteng myself from laughing...

He quickly sat beside me and hugged me.. "Mianhaeyo HyunMin ah~ I should hve found you earlier, if not this would never have happen.." Tears started to roll down..

Well, thats what i wanted to hear~ So, i laughed~

He pushed back and looked at me with a questionble look

"I remember all Taeminsshhi~ I just wanted to scare you thats all~! HAHAH!:" I said while laughing..

He knock my forehead with his fist and said "Neo, paboya!" [You, stupid]

He then introduce me to SHINee whom i had known since a long time ago thanks to my friend~ They re quite gentlemen.. Sine it is already quite late at night~ all of them decided to go to sleep..

"HyunMinsshhi~ Jalsigannyo~" Key said [Hyunminsshhi~ Time for sleep]

The others left to their separate rooms leaving me and Taemin behind~

"What are you still doing here?"

"I am going to stay here until you fall asleep and i have some questions to ask.."

"Ask away~"

"Why are you here?"

"Hmm~ lLets see~ Because you brought me here.. " I said smiling away

"No! Why are you in Seoull?"

"Because... Because  i miss you so much~ I haven seen you in a long time.."

"But you could have just told me that you were coming~"

"But you were so busy with your work and i wanted it to be a surprised~" I pout at him

He just brushed my hair , making my hair messier thn ever before..

Aigooo~ 

"Mianhae... Also thank you.. "

He said that and walked back to his room~

"aigoo~ i thougt he is going stay till i sleep~ Liar~ Hmmph.. But still it is good to see him again~ Aigoo~"

Suddenly my phone vibrated and its a text message fom Hani ahjumma~

Hani ahjuma: Eodiseo Hyunmin ah?? Come back as soon as possible

Me: i will be staying over at a friend's house... geuloji ma nal gidalyeo~ [... Don't wait for me]

I put my phone away and slumped back to sleep with the blanket that they had given me..

Komapsumnida Taeminsshhi~