PRESS CONFERENCE

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

 

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Ok that was weird.. I just did a flying kiss right there..

Ouhkay, no more wasting of time, i really should get going this time. I quickly caught up with a taxi and thankfully he drove me fast enough to the subway station! I really kept myself still in the disguise.. Lucky enough the subway from Busan to Seoul had arrived. Without any hesitation, i quickly got into the subway and sat.. Looking at my watch, I become more restless. apping my legs . Aigoo~

Why is it so slow!?

After an hour or so, the subway had arrived in Seoul, there i saw key hyung and Onew hyung waiting for me.. They quickly draged me with them into the car where jonghyun and Min ho were waiting..

"Why are you so late? And OMG! You're fashion senses!? Whaat have that girl done to your fashion senses?" Key said

"Nothing Key Hyung.."

"Go get change. We brought your clothes.."

"Why? I thought the interview is tomorrow?"

"They moved it to today! Now go get change now.."

"Please dont look while im changing? I have sensitive issues"

"JUST CHANGE TAAEMIN!" Key hyung and Onew hyung shouted..

"Shhh~ get a grip.. I know what to do~"

I quickly change into a suite. I removed all my disguises back to my normal self.. Brushed my hair to the sides..

"Now, you look great.. Anyway, for the press conference you do know what to say right?" Minho said

"Yeah i do Hyung... "

I felt pretty sad leaving Hyun Min behind and all..

"What's wrong?" Jonghyun hyung asked

"Ouh~ nothing~"

"Tell us.. What happened during your 1 week in Busan?"

"Looks like Taeminnie is falling in love~" Key hyung exclaimed

"Aissh~ I met a girl..."

"I KNEW IT! IS SHE PRETTY? IS SHE NICE TO YOU? DOES SHE KNOW WHO YOU ARE REALLY?" Key continued to interupt..

"Yes she is pretty and yes she knows who i am and yes she is very nice.."

"You got to be careful with her~ Since she knows who you are, maybe she is taking advantage of you or so~" MinHo hyung said

"Aniya~ i know her~ I guess. I mean, she is a very big fan of us and especially me.. Before i decided to tell her who i am, she already figured it out by herself. The special thing about her is that, she made me feel like a normal person knowing that i am a star.."

"Wow~ You've grown so much over these past 1 week~"

"Yeah i guess so.."

Finally we arrived at the location of the Press conference..

"Okay keep ourselves cool alright.." Onew hyung said..

For a leader, he really is doing a very very good job~!

We entered the room and we saw lots of photographers and reporters already siting awaiting for our arrivals..

As soon as we walked in, they start snapping pictures..

"Questions will be asked one by one please.." The announcer said..

We took our individual seats where the seats were labelled with our names and then the Press conference starts..

" What have shinee been up to?"

"We had just finished our concert here in Seoul and now we are taking a break but we do appear in lots of variety shows now.." Onew hyung said.

The other 4 of us just smiled when Onew hyung was explaining..

"This question is for Lee Taemin, we seems to have suspicions that lately you haven been around in Seoul.. Correct us if we are wrong.."

I gulped for awhile. Members were looking at me and i cooled myself down and answered it smoothly

"Well, you are correct. I haven been in Seoul because i had been away visiting my family for a change.. I really missed my family.. Is that a situation whic is serious to matter about?"

"No, thank you for your answer.."

i smiled. The members gave me a thumbs up..

The Press conference had been going on for 2 hours. It really is making me tired.. 

Suddenly i felt my phone vibrate..

I checked my phone and was surprised to receive a text message from Hyun Min.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEXT MESSAGE:

Hyun Min : Annyoung TJ or Taemin.. Aigoo~ so confusing for me now.. I hope the Press conference for tomorrow is going well. It's only been few hours without you and i am already feeling bored. Are you coming back for school or are you going back to Seoul and stay there?

Me: Aigoo~ The press conference is now . They moved it to today. You miss me? Haha~ Nomeu Pogoshippo. :) I don't know whether i am coming back to Busn but i would really want to.. :)

Hyun Min: *blushed* Neh~ Nado neomu pogoshippo... Well~ sorry if i ever disturb your press conference now.. 

Me: You will never disturb whatever i am doing... :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She never replied that message.. My heart sank~ It's ok. But reading her messages made me smile..

What have you done to this dancing machine Hyun Min~