소원을 말해봐! [Tell me your wish]

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Ring~ Ring~

Oh my gosh what time is it now anyway..

I glanced at the wall clock.. Oh my gosh! Im late for my first day of school!

Aigoo~ I got off from bed and quickly headed for the bathroom..

It took me only 10 mins to get ready.. Not forgetting the disguise ofcourse..

I look at my cellphone..

10 message from Hyun Min and 5 miss calls..

I AM SO DEAD! Well, i can explain right??

I reached at the front gate where Hyun Min was waiting for me..

"Where have you been TJ?", She asked angrily..

"Mianhaeyo.. I overslept.. "

"Look at the time.. We're already 5 minutes late for class.. Lets go in now.."

She led me in and we went to class..

Everyone stared at me as if they saw a ghost when i came in..

"Ouh, who is this lovely boy here.. Please join us.. We are learning history today.. Please introduce yourself to your new classmates.." The teacher asked..

I gulped.. I scan through the class for Hyun Min.. Its my first time doing this i mean i always do introductions with my hyungs...

"Annyeounghaseyo.. Naneun Tae Ji imnida.. TJ for short.. Naega jal dwolbwajuseyo.." [ Hello, i am Tae Ji. Please take good care of me]

I look at Hyun Min all the way.. She's the only person i seem to be comfortable with..

"Oh my gosh, Hyun Min your bestfriend actually joins this school? This nerd boy? What did you see in him anyway?"  

It is none other than Win Mew..

Hyun Min just kept quiet as i approached her to sit next to her..

Suddenly,

"I am so sorry for Win Mew's actions.. I guess she just over reacted.. Please forgive her new students.. haha" A girl came up to me..

I just smiled.. When i look at HyunMin who hung her head, i asked her ..

"Hyun Min, NEO KWENCHANA?"

"Neh~ Nan kwenchanayo.. Komawo.."

"Eyy? Wae?"

"Geogjeonghae jueyeoso komawoyo.." She said smiling.. [Thank you for your concern]

"Ah~ Neh~ "

The lesson had already started, i was bored to death! The only reason why i actually wanted to be normal is to experience relationships and friends and being unnoticed. I guess i forgot about this part of the thing of not being famous..

I almost slept through the whole lesson.. 

I was about to sleep when Hyun Min literally slapped me in the face..

"AIISHH! CHINCHA! WAE?!"

"Aniyo, you're not suppose to sleep in class. It is your first day.. You must sow a good first impression.."

I looked at her blankly..

When i saw her pencil case it was a picture of me as Taemin...

I guess she must be a really huge fan of me.. I decided to ask her more about it..

"Hyun min-ah, can i ask you a question?"

"Neh~ go ahead.."

"How much do you like this Shinee band guys?"

"EH? why do you ask so suddenly?"

"Im just curious, You have a pencil case wit my- i mean Taemin of shinee's face there.."

"Oh, yeah. I really do like them.. the best song is A-yo... And ofcourse my favourite member is Taemin.. I mean, there is just something about him that makes me so happy whenever i see him smile.. I hope i can meet him again.."

"Again? when did you meet him?" I can't remember seeing her before..

"It was at the concert ofcourse.. He didn't notice me though but if i could wish he is with me right now.. I want to say "I LOVE YOU" to him just once. I had been admiring him so much.. I just hope that one day, just one day, i could talk to him and spent a whole day with him.. What do you think? Most people say i am fantasizing but i kept on believing that one day it will happen.."

After listening to what she said. My heart fluttered. Wow, she really like me that bad. I mean it s good but wow! Never came across a fan that is like this. The weird thing is, she never got excited tlkng about it.. She just used her normal tone..

I wonder if she really is a fan..

Its okay Hyun Min, Your wish is my command...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter! hehehehe..