Physical education lesson?

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[TAEMIN'S POV]

I wonder why she offered me the Banana milk but i am thankful. I had been craving for it like forever! The last time i drank a banana milk was 2 days ago..

I concentrated drinking the banana milk all the way.. I noticed that HyunMin was staring at me.. I stopped what i did and asked her,

"Kwenchana?"

"Neh~ Nan kwenchanayo..."

"Then, why are you staring at me like that?" 

"Nothing.."

She gave me a smile which really creeps me out!

After lunch it was Physical education.. We went to our seperate lockers and then got changed...

"CLASS! LISTEN, WE ARE GOING TO PLAY DODGE BALL!" The teacher announced..

"Oh my gosh! I love dodge ball and i just know who the first person i am going to hit the ball with" Win Mew said looking at me.

I gulped and tried to hide behind one of the biggest person i have ever seen.. Well, atleast i could be protected..

When the teacher blow the whistle, everybody started throwing balls and avoiding.. I felt like i was running for my life.. Win Mew was focusing herself t me. I felt so scared right now. Oh god please help me out here..

HyunMin please help me..Suddenly she appeared before me. Oh my goodness, she's like a superhero or should i say my supergirl?

"Come out TJ! Don't be a coward you nerd!" Win Mew..

"Dont scare him, let him come out by himself..." A girl said..

Hyun Min walk towards them and tried to talk it out with them..

But something unbelievable happen..

She was hit by the dodge ball so hard by Win Mew while walking towards them..

It was an accident but i swear like i want to break Win Mew's jaws!

I rushed by Hyun Min and saw that her eyes and cheeks were swollen.. and blue-black..

I can't hold this much longer..

I decided not to sit still anymore. I need to let everything out!

Win Mew was at the corner laughing away and saying how pathetic Hyun Min is when actually she was the one...

I walked to them and glared at them so deeply that they would feel like i am staring right into their souls..

After that, i picked Hyun Min up and brought her to the sick bay..

I stayed by her side at all times.. After what she had bravely done, I couldn't thank her better... I guess, i really should tell her who i really am.. But i am scared that she would be turned into a crazy fan. I want to be with the real Hyun Min went i told her that i am the real Taemin..

"Hyun Min ah~ Please wake up from your consciousness...I want to tell you something.. Please wake up.."

Suddenly i heard giggling..

I looked back and saw the nurse laughing..

"Boy dear, Its not like she's going to die.. Hahah!"

"But she haven woken up from an hour ago.."

"It has only been an hour... She will wake up soon enough...Go back to class."

"No.. I want to stay here and take care of her. It's the least i could do.."

The nurse kept on laughing..

It was pretty funny cause i did it like it was a worst case but to me, this is bad. I hate it when someone close to me is hurt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HYUN MIN'S POV]

Woahhh~ What happen? I finally woke up and found myself in the sickbay..

What the hell happen.. I touched my head then when i tried blinking my eyes, it hurts so bad.

When i turned to my left i saw TJ a.k.a Taemin there on the chair sleeping.. 

What time is it anyway? I looked and it is almost 7pm.. What the heck am i doing in school at this hour anyway!

I tried waking him up.. He fidget abit and then finally woke up..

"AigoOO~~ Hyun Min ah~ You're finally awake. I am so worried about you? Kwenchanayo?" He asked..

"Neh~ Only that i can't blink because it hurts so much.."

"I swear i would break Win Mew's jaws for you.."

"Woahh~ Revenge doesn't solve anything and just thank me for saving your from getting hit by the hell ball!"

"I am really angry at them and i had been holding a grudge against them.. Anyway, what can i do to make it up to you.. I will do anything you want..Just say it.."

I satrted thinking.. Then it hits me.. Now this is finally the right time to ask for the truth and only the truth!

"Anything? Anything at all?"

"Yes, your majesty "

He said while bowing down..

Okay here goes..

"To start off first.. Who are you?"

"What do you mean? Im Tae Ji ofcourse.."

"No.. What i meant is.. Who the hell are you REALLY?"

"Emmmmmm..... "

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt like its boring.. Aigooo~ Nan pigonhaeyo! Chincha pigonhae.. Aigoo~

Anyway, enjoy !