Meeting my old nemesis

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[JONGHYUN'S POV]

Well, what a night~ She finally woke up but she didn't recognised me? I was scared to death when Onew hyung said she woke up~ Felt like i haven prepared to go to war or something..

Finally morning came.. hmmmm~ the smell of pancakes.. Key's cooking?  I sat up from my bed and listen to the conversation outside..

"Komawoyo keyshhi for taking good care of me.. "

"Aissh~ Its the least i could do.. Anyway, how long have you known our maknae?"

"Not too long though.. Now i guess almost a month and  half.."

"Ahh~ You know anyone of SHINee apart from Taemin?"

"I don't think so.."

"Really? are you sure?"

"yeah, i guess.."

Did she lost her memory or something? Hmmm~ only one way to find out..

I quickly went out of my room..

"Yah~! Key , what are you cooking?"

Key looked at me in shock and closed HyunMin's eyes..

"Yah JONGHYUN HYUNG! Put on some real clothes will y! We have a girl here in the dorm!! BE CONSIDERATE!"

I looked down at myself.. AAHHH! Im only wearing boxers! Aigooo~ Embarrased!. Arghh~ I quickly went into my room and changed ..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HYUNMIN'S POV]

I was talking to Key when suddenly somebody came out from his room and shouting at key.. Eh? I think i know him from somewhere. He looks so familiar..

when key shouted "Jonghyun hyung", eh, that rings  bell! Isn't he one of my old neighbour? 

When he went back inside his room i asked key

"What's his surname?"

"His surname is Kim.. Kim jonghyun.."

"ahhh~ is he from Busan by any chance.."

"Yes he was ! How did you know?"

"I think i know him..."

When he came out again from his room wearing a white tshirt nd  long pants, i scanned him from top to bottom..

Finally i remembered.. He was the one that i like to make fun of! HAHA! wow! That was a coincidence..

Do you think he remember me? 

He sat across of me and eat the pancake..

When key left us, i decided to scare him.

"JONGGIE OPPA!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[JONGHYUN'S POV]

"JONGGIE OPPA"

I gulped.. Oh my gosh! 

" Who is Jonggie oppa? Nan jonggie oppa anieyo~"

"Eh. You are! I know you are! Kim Jonghyun oppa! HAHAH!"

" What do you want you evil girl?"

"Eh? evil? i am not evil.. Hahah! its been a long time since we last met. I didnt recognised you at all when you are actually apart of SHINee.. Mybe because i only had my eyes on Taeminsshhi~"

"Aisshh~! I didn't expect you, of all girls, to be friends with Taemin.. You are evil.. All those pranks that you did to me.. I wont forget it.."

"Its okay oppa, i have change~" She smiled..

"changed? You haven changed a bit. Still as ugly as ever!"

"Anieyo! nan yeopodda~"

Truthfully, she is pretty but i will have to deny it.. Inside that pretty face, is an evil girl just waiting to comeout!

"Bluek~! Neon yeppo? Pfft~ "

"Wae? wae wae?"

"Amugoesdo~.."

Silence crept over us.. Hmmm~ From now on, its my turn to get revenge.. MUAHAHHHAA~

I will set traps and she is soo dead! HAHAHA!

Suddenly all the other members came out from their room.. I noticed the shimmering look in HyunMin's eyes when Taemin cme out..

Be prepared HyunMin, you are gonna experience hell starting today! Huahua!