CHAPTER 13!

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[TAEMIN'S POV]

"Have a sit... What's your name aagain?" Hyun Min's father, Mr Park..

"TJ imnida.."

"Aaah~ You just moved here from Seoul?" 

"Neh~I'm quite unfamiliar with Busan so i asked your daughter to be my tourguide for a day.. Sorry if it troubles you..."

"I see, you can always ask Hyun Min for anything.. She can help you.."

"Appa!  Waeyo?/ Im busy you know..." Hyun Min said..

"No, You're not.. You spend all your time dreaming about that Taemin guy whom you will never have a chance with.."

"Im meeting him soon! Bluek!' She stucked her tongue out.. Aww, soo cute..

"Well, i hope your LALA LAND DREAM COMES TRUE! LIKE A IF HYUN MIN!" Hyungjun said..

Hyun min just kept silence..

"Maybe its true.. It would taake a miracle for me to meet Taemin of SHINee right..." She said and looked at me giving me a weak smile..

"Im right here..." I said that under my breath...

Suddenly, "TJ-ah.. Why don't you sleep over? It would be great! We could bond together..." Hyun min's omma said..

Hmm.. Should i?

"Yeah~ It would be fun.. Have you ever had a slumber party before? We could do it tonight! haha!" Hyuna said..

"I guess i could. I'll text my oma and say i'll stay here alright. haha"

"YAY!!" All of them cheered..

Hyun Min's parents are quite childish too..

After eating.. Hyun Min led me up to her room and asked me to wait while took out all the things needed for the slumber prty..

Her room is really nice and very neat.. Even Shinee's dorm isn't like this..

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/403/4030261/36_2009/d86f96321e944dbe_beautiful-girls-bedroom-furniture-2.jpg

Seems like she shared a room with Hyuna but it is really neat.. 

Suddenly the bedroom door closed and i heard a sound of the door being locked..

I also heard Hyuna's voice saying..

"HAVE FUN LOVE BIRDS! WE'LL OPEN IT UP TOMORROW!"

Hyun Min dashed to the door and shouted,"AISH! CHINCHA! HYUNA, DEO BABOYA! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

She tried but then she gave up.. 

Looks like we're stuck in the room together.. 

i have to be more careful.. Im still with my disguise.. I cannot let her know or see any evidence of my disguise..

"Here you go, your PJs and a toothbrush witha colgate.. Toilet is right over there.. If you ever need anything... Don't come asking me.."

She's in a bad mood! I tried comforting her but she just sat on the bed..

I went to changed to the PJs and still checked for my disguises and all..

Finally, i was done and when i came out from the toilet, She was just sitting on the floor..

"Lets play a game!" 

I was shocked! How did she change her mood so fast!

"You scared me there.." I said akwardly..

"Im sorry.. Im just trying to livin' up the mood. Since it's your first slumber prty and all.. It is your first right?"

"Yeah, it is.. Komawoyo.. I really appreciate it alot.. " I thanked her..

we played twister.. It was funny.. Then we played Wii and then lastly watched a movie..

Wow! I never thought that slumber parties could be this awesome! hhahah!

"I guess its time for us to sleep.. You'll sleep on top.. " She sid

I did what i was instructed to do.. 

I was really tired.. We had quite a long day today.. amusement park, movie, firework, dinner and slumber party.. Today is the best day of my youthful life.. ahahah!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it wasn't that long but i got to sleep now.. Im tired.. well, goodnites!