Oh MAILMAN~ WHERE ARE YOU??

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[HYUNMIN'S POV]

Oh my gosh~ i nearly blew my cover~ My voice was uneven.. He look so innocent and cute. AIGOO~ It has been a long time to me~  A month felt like a year.. Okay, lets play a game shall we..

Since he left me just like that, i am gonna make him find me.. As soon as i handed him the letter, i walked away finding a suitable place to hide.. I walked further and further away but i would keep my promise to stay in the TOWN SQUARE~ This will give him a shock of his life~ haha!

I found the perfect spot of hiding place and then waited for him to find him~ in the meantime i think i would just wait patiently till he so-called rescue me from here~ This is the hardest hiding place ever~ If he ever find me here, i guess, he must have really search with his whole heart and i HYUNMIN would be very very very touched~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Where are you mystery mailman! I have got to find you... I search up and down the stairs in the toilet. In every shop.. Even fans are now getting to notice me alot..

It has been a full half an hour an i still couldn't find the mailman.. Where could he freaking hell be?

Think Taemin think~ aigoo~ Suddenly i heard a buzzer sound and realised that its my phone~

Look at the caller id and see Onew Hyung's name appear

"Yoboseyo?"

"Taeminnie, eodisseunneungoya??" [Taeminnie, where are you?]

"Townsquare lobby~ Waeyo?"

"Mwo geogiseo mwohae?" [What are you doing there?]

"Aniya~ Just wonderin round thats all~ Hyung, do you happen to come across a mailman?"

"Mailman- shhi? Aniyo~ Waekerae?" [No~ why?]

"Animida~ Komawo Hyung~ Annyoung" [ no~ Thanks hyung~ Bye]

"Eh Taemin ah~"

I cliked the "end" button..

I can't watse nymore time, i have got to find the mailman~ 

I search every part of the Town square~

Where have i not search??

Aigoo~ HyunmIn ah~ Are you enjoying my suffering now? I know i did wrong to you but this is just too much~

Suddenly something pop into my head~The roof!

I made my way up to the roof and finally after an hour of searching, i finally found the mailman and he is not standing at all~ I think he is sleeping. He seems to be sitting down and he looks rather cold~ 

When i got closer to him, he looks rather familiar. Very familiaar~ His cap is preventing me from looking at him. I decided to back up a little bit and tapped his shoulders. He moved a little bit but he continued to sleep and his body temperature is rising~ What kind of silly person would sty up here in the roof in this cold weather~ As he moved his head, i could see a fmiliar curved lips~ I knew that, it loooks very familiar..

I got closer to the mailman and touched his hands. It is warm. Very warm.. I decided to take a deep breath and remove his cap..

To my complete surprised, underneath this cap was HYUNMIN!  I had a mix feeling now. I am feeling happy,touched and i guess every good emotions i guess..

Aigoo~ She came all the way here from Busan? AIGOO~ 

I touched her forehead.. It was burning.. She stayed out here in this snowy cold weather just for me and now she is burning up~ i carried her on my back and went back to the lobby~ 

I lay her at a couch and called Onew hyung to help me out with HyunMin..

Onew hyung would come and fetch us in 15 minutes time. In the meantime, I sat beside HyunMin who was laying on the couch.. I feel very touched with what she did~ No one had ever done this for me~ I fell more in love with her. Is this action of her saying that she loves me too? 

AIGOO 

I went closer to her ear and whisper, "Komawoyo Hyunmin ah~ Saranghae~"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________