My angel

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[HYUNMIN'S POV]

Ahh~ chincha~ so embarrased!Jonghyunnie oppa! What the heck did i do to him anyway to deserve this. I quickly wipe of the stained at my shirt with a tissue and went out.. I sat back down with the two of them who was happily laughing. I knew they were laughing at me.

"Waekeraeyo?! Neon micheossoe?! Nega eotteon gon-gam-i eobseo-sibnikka??!" I said directly towards Jonghyun oppa and oppa~

[What's wrong with you?! Are you crazy?! Don't you have any sympathy?]

"Mwoh?? gon-gam-i?? Hmm.. Anieyo~ HAHA!" Jonghyun oppa said![What? Sympathy?? Hmm.. No~ HAHA!]

 Wow! That made my blood boil alot! I went straight home without responding to their callings .. Arghh! What is wrong with those two! Asking me to come to starbucks only to deserve this! Aissh~ and its already night time!

While walking back home, someone called me..

"Yoboseyo?" [hello?]

"Neh yoboseyo! Taemin-indeyo" [Yes, hello! It's taemin]

"Ahh~ Wae?" [Ahh~ why?]

"Anieyo~ Just asking if we could hang out again tomorrow? "

"Keroom!" [Ofcourse!]

"Why not you come here to our dorm?"

"Eh.. hmm.. Arrasso~" 

"Till tomorrow~ Chalja!"

"Neh~ Chalja.."

Well seems like im going to SHINee dorm tomorrow! AHH~ Meeting Jonghyunnie oppa again!

Once im home, ahjumma came towards me..

"Aigooo! Musen il-ijyo?" [Aigoo~ What happen?]

"Nothing~ Just a stained thats all~"

"Take off your clothes and let me wash~"

"Kwenchana ahjumma~"

"Anieyo, i insist~.. Now go to your room and sleep~ Anyway, i am now responsible for you two~"

"Komapsumnida ahjumma~"

"Neh, now wash up and sleep~."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day

In shinee dorm~Breakfast time

[JONGHYUN'S POV]

"Taemin,Why are you so happy today?" I asked..

"Someone special is coming~ " Onew hyung said..

"Nugu?" I asked curiously..

"HyunMinsshhi~ Taeminnie 's girlfriend! My boy had grown up now~ Aigoo~"Key said

"Key Umma! Nae yeoja chingu anieyo!" Taemin said but i can see him blushing..

I noticed him keep touching his lips though.. Wonder why~ Hmmm..

"Taemin, how was your date?" Minho said

"Date?? Since when did you go on  a date with her?"

"Yesterday hyung~" Minho replied my question..

"It was wonderful,everything i could ever wanted~" He said which makes me want to puke..

"Why are you touching your lips? Is it ok?" I asked..

"Why do you have so mny questions Jonghyun?" Onew Hyung said~

Well, i am curious and i know i do talk alot~

"Mollayo~ Its natural. Im a talkative person~" I said proudly.

"Whats wrong with touching my own lips?" Taemin said..

"Don't tell me you've had your first kiss?" Key umma said with full of curiosity~

"NO WAY! Hyung haven even had it Taemin!" I said 

He blushed alot~ Aisshh! 

Now, i have got to get a girlfriend fast! He's already got his first kiss! Anyway, since Hyunmin is coming.. I will continue on with my plan~~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[TAEMIN'S POV]

The hyungs asked me too much question and finally they knew about my first kisss aigoo~ Embarrased.. Hyunmin is coming~! I wanted to confess to her about my feelings towards her since the day i met her.. I really wanted her to be mine but the company doesn't allow us to hae relationships.. I thought about this by myself in my room~

What am i supposed to do? I never want to lose Hyunmin~ I just know that she is the one for me.. I just know it. But whatever happens, i will  do it but not now.. It will take me some time to reassure~ I will take care of her..Make sure no one and i mean no one will hurt her. Should i talk to manager.. Being a star is so difficult~ Should i quit? No~ Taemin you're throwing away all your dreams that you had build! .

Aissh~ Nevermind, i just hope that no paparazzi spotted us yesterday at the amusement park~

Suddenly~

the doorbell rang and i sprung up and quickly go to the door.. I opened the door and the most beautiful girl appeared before me~Like an agel from above~ then she interupted my day dream~

"Taemin, aren't you going to let me in now?"

"Ahh~ sorry.. hahaha~Come in!"

"HAHA~ You must be really happy today~"

"Yes i am very happy today! Because you're here with me.."

Key and Minho hyung came out from their rooms and went to the living room where we were sitting..

"Taemin, why didn't you notify us that she arrived~" Key Umma said

"There is such thing as a doorbell which notify you hyung tht someone is here~" I said..

He just smirked at me..I left them to talk while i make some drinks..

Where is Jonghyun hyung anyway?? Hmmm~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Anyway, I might not be updating for almost a week cause im going on my holiday~ Hope you readers could be patient enough to wait for it till i come back and i hope you enjoy reading this fic~