INSOMNIA MUCH?

HE'S ACTUALLY ...

[HYUN MIN'S POV]

Why can't i sleep now. ARGH.. I have to dance, that's what i usually do right before i sleep... Aigoo~

I stood up slowly and took out my mp3 player.. 

Oh my gos, i forgot that TJ is here too..

Seems like i have to check on him to see if he is sleeping soundly..

I climbed up and then take a look at TJ who was sleeping soundly..It's dark i couldn't really see him but i know he's sleeping

Okay i guess it is good..

I slowly climbed down and on my mp3 to full blast and plucked the earpiece into my ear s i started dancing...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Aigoo~ something like a thump* thump* sound woke e up from my beauty sleep..

I took my glasses and wear it.. Not forgetting the disguise ofcourse..

I switched on the small light near my bed...

I saw a figure dancing..

I was shocked.. i took out my specs and rubbed it with my shirt.. I put it on again and i was correct..

Hyun Min was dancing.. Just like how i saw it through the window from JongHyun hyung's house..

Aigoo~ Cute.. I gigglled a bit.. Seems like she could not hear anything.. 

I just watched her dance.. It was  nice dance though.. Seems like this is my second day of entertainment LIVE!

I enjoyed it.. It was funny.. She tried doing the lucifer dance.. She is good but then when it comes to my part, she tried doing it and i was amazed at how good she was.. Not most girls could do it.. Maybe she should audition for the S.M Entertainment...

Suddenly she plug out one of her earpiece.. I quickly switched off the small light and when back to bed..

Seems like she's really tired.. I saw her making her way to bed.. 

Not long after she was already sound asleep..

Wow! So, thats what she did to make her sleepy.. Thats a good strategy.. 

I laughed to myself.. Soon after she was in deep sleep.. I felt so thirsty all of a sudden..

I got off from the bed and headed for the door.. 

"Eh? The doors not lock" I said to myself..

Seems like they unlocked it wile we were sleeping..

I headed for the kitchen to get some drink when suddenly," Can't sleep?"

"WOAH! You gave me a shocked there.."

It was Hyungjun.. He was eating a bowl of cereal...

"Haha~ Its ok.. So, you can't sleeep?"

"No~"

"I knew it.. Thats why i unlock the door.."

"Kamsahamnida..."

"Anyway, i know who you are..."

"Mwuh?!?! Ofcourse you do.. Im TJ.." I laughed sarcastically..

"No.. You're not TJ...."

*GULP*

"What makes you think so?"

"Your image.. I recognise it anywhere.. How an Hyun Min be so foolish and stupid.. Even i know that you're wearing a disguise.."

"What? You knew who i was just by looking at me?"

"Yeah i do.. Thats why i ask Omma to suggest a sleepover.. I want Hyun Min to be happy.."

"Im sorry for this.. I have no other choice.."

"Wha are you trying to do with my sister? Betray her??/"

"No~ Thats not what i mean.."

He came closer and then i decided to tell him everything...

Suddenly,

"Oppa~"

Both of us turn to look at ...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who was that who called out?? Hmmmm..

I'll update soon.. ANNYOUNG! aNd stay tuned! Subscribe! :)