Chapter 2

All I Want Is Love

Tiara was so tired and the journey to Hong's House was quite far from her house. So she decided to take a short nap. But eventually it was turned into a sleep. Her head was swinging to right to left. Out of sudden, Eunkwang felt that his shoulder was one side heavier. He turned to his right. He saw Tiara head on his shoulder.

He smiled at Tiara's action. He was actually shocked about it. But he didnt want to wake her up as he knew that she didnt have enough sleep from her face. Her face was so pale. He position her head properly at his shoulder so that it she wont hurt her neck. Thru out the whole journey. He keep looking at Tiara. He feel that she was different from all the other vampires at UNITED CUBE.

After 2 hours, they have reached at the Hong's House. Eunkwang wanted to wake her up. But then he decided not to.

Then, his brothers said," Hyung, lets go. Just leave that girl there. Shes just an outsider. Dont care too much for her."

Eunkwang ignored his brothers, carried Tiara in bridal style and bring her to her room. He place her softly and cover her with the blanket to keep her warm. He kissed her forehead.

"Tiara ah, i promise that i will kep you safe and sound. Good night, Tiara." He smile and walk away.

He was walking at the corridor. He looked up and saw his brothers walking making noise. He look up and stop them from walking.

"Why are you guys being so rude just now? Huh? Thank god that she was sleeping and she never hear anything. Why are you guys so mean? She didnt do anything wrong at you guys. I dont understand why there's a must for you to hate her. Cant you treat her normally? She's having problem. Cant you guys see it? She's need out support. Her parents just died. Normally, girls are pamper with their parents. Now she got no more parents. There's no one she can relay too. Im dissapointed with you guys." Eunkwang look down in disappointment and walk away.

The rest of the BtoB just ignored and continue having fun. As they had planned it early to make Tiara suffer when she reach there. But other half of it, they felt bad. They actually like her but they just dont know why they must act like that.

One thing they didnt know that Tiara has been listening to Eunkwang talking since just now. Half of her feel happy about it but half of her feel disappointed about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Curious much? Do subscribe and comment :)