Chapter 11

All I Want Is Love

It was lunch time. Eunkwang ask Hyunsik to fetch Tiara from her classroom. He was actually quite happy about it as he got a chance to be closer with Tiara and he want to clear up the misunderstanding about him hating her. He was walking along the corridor with his hands in his pocket. When he was nearing Tiara room, he heard 4Minute voice. He knew something bad have happened. He heard everything what they said. He got the feeling they were talking to Tiara. He knew that whenever theres 4Minute, surely theres something wrong. He quickly hide behind a locker when 4Minute out. After 4Minutes is out of his sight, he went inside the classroom and saw Tiara head on her leg and she was crying. He saw all her stuffs were in a mess.

"Tiara ah, what happened? You okay?" Hyunsik asked in a worry tone.

"Ani. Im fine." Tiara lied.

"Tiara, tell me the truth."

"I slipped and fall." She lied again.

"Tiara, dont lied to me please. I know you hate because of the way i treated you. But can you atleast tell me what happened? And why are your cheeks red and why are you crying if you slipped and fall only. Dont make me tell the rest of the hyungs and make a fuss about it. So you better tell me."

"I never hate any of you all. But i dont want you guys to be worried about me. Im fine."

"Tiara, I let you go this time round. If anything happened and i saw, you gonna get it from me for keeping a secret with the others." With that, Hyunsik hug her and ask her to stop crying.

Hyunsik help her to keep her stuffs and bring her to the cafeteria. He asked Tiara to sit with BtoB first while he buy some food for Tiara.

"Tiara, what happened to your cheeks?" Eunkwang asked. While touching her cheeks.

"What happened to your eyes? It become red. Did you cried?" Ilhoon asked.

"Tiara, did anyone try to disturb you? Did they hurt you?" Sungjae asked.

"Ani oppa. Im fine. I guess its hot here and i think my eyes got dust or something that make it red. Dont worry Im fine." Tiara said while avoiding their gaze.

They knew something is not right but they decidede to let go and wait for Hyunsik to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update :) Do comment and subscribe ^^ Enjoy people :)