Chapter 12

All I Want Is Love

At Home~

BtoB was at the living room. Doing their own thing. Hyunsik was sitting and space out thinking what he should do. He dont want Tiara to get hurt again.

"Guys! I got something to say." Hyunsik grabbed their attention.

"What is it hyung?" Ilhoon asked.

"Ahhh, Tiara..."

"Whats wrong with Tiara?" Eunkwang asked.

Hyunsik tell them what happened when he fetch Tiara. Everyone was shock and angry at the same time. Once they heard 4Minute name, they knew something bad gonna happened.

"Bwoh?" Sungjae said.

"We got to do something about it. We cant keep quiet. I think 4minute will plan something." Minyuk said.

Changseob and Peniel who still does not want to accept Tiara. They still worried about her because they care and love for her but they are scared that if they become closer to her. She will get hurt.

"But I still cant believe that Tiara lied to us. I mean, we are like family to her. But why must she lied to us? I dont get it." Eunkwang said in frustration.

"But whatever it is, dont tell Tiara that we know about it. I scared she will be distant with us." Hyunsik told them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lunch is served. Tiara ah, go down. Everyone is waiting for you." Minhyuk knocked on her door and saw that she was sleeping.

He pulled the converter and covered her until to her chest and he kissed on her forehead.

"We can just eat first. Tiara is sleeping. I guess she must be tired." Minhyuk sat down and began to eat.

Everyone just nod their head and began to eat. Everyone knew she was having hard time in school. But they cannot do anything as they were not there to see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dinner time. Tiara was still sleeping. Everyone grew worried. It rare to see her sleeping for quite so long. Now its Ilhoon turned to wake her up.

He went inside her room and saw her still sleeping.

"Tiara, why are you so pretty? I just want to tell you. Nobody here hate you. Changseob and Peniel acting like that because they knew something bad gonna happened if they are close with you. I hope you will tells us if anything is bothering you or anything. I dont want you to keep to yourself and make us worried." Ilhoon said to the sleeping Tiara.

After that he woke Tiara up, he decide to piggy back her since she looked so sleepy.

"Oppa, no need to piggy back me. Im fine." Tiara try to reject but Ilhoon still piggy back.

"I feel like piggy back. Then i see you look very tired. So i decied to let you rest. But you haven eat anything since lunch."

Tiara just keep quiet and let him carry her.

Everyone was quite happy that she was at the dining room with them for dinner. Everyone just keep quiet as do their normal stuffs to look as usually. But in fact, they wanted to hug her and tell her that she safe all that. But they decided not to do it.

"Okay, everyone let eat." Eunkwang said.

Tiara looked at the steak and looked around. Eunkwang and Peniel was still beside her. She pulled Peniel sleeves.

"Peniel oppa, can you help me cut the steak..?" Tiara said in a nervous tone as she knew Peniel does not like her. But to her surprised, Peniel help her to cut it.

" Thanks oppa." She smiled at him.

Peniel was happy that Tiara actually call him oppa. He thought she gonna hate him for treating her like when she arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated again :) I think i will update regularly. I hope you guys like it. Do subscribe and comment so that I cant improve on it :) Enjoy ^^