Chapter 14

All I Want Is Love

BtoB POV

BtoB was patiencely waiting for Tiara to come to the cafeteria to eat together. They waited for quite long.

"Guys! I feel like Tiara is in trouble right now." Changseob said.

"What??" Everyone shouted.

"You sure? But nothing happened to her." Ilhoon said.

"I saw a note which belong to Tiara. 4Minute threathen her again." Changseob revealed.

"You got to be kidding me right?" Eunkwang said.

"I guess we need to find her now." Sungjae quickly ran out of the cafeteria.

They went to 4Minute hiding place which is the empty classroom. 4Minute was literally beating Tiara. Tiara was half dead. She was trying to stay alive.

Eunkwang throw fire at them and Hyunsik shake the classroom to ask them to stop what they were doing. Ilhoon went up to Tiara and quickly put Tiara behind Peniel's back and bring back to house.

BtoB keep attacking them until they were literally half dead like Tiara. 

"How dare you guys beat Tiara huh?" Minhyuk suffocate Sohyun.

"I seriously hate you guy!" Sungjae shouted at them. 

"If Tiara dead, I will kill you guys with my freaking hands without using my power! Remember that! Now I want you guys to leave this place for good! GET OUT NOW!" Eungkwang blasted out.

At home~

Ilhoon was using all his powers just to make Tiara alive back.

Peniel was holding Tiara tightly," Tiara ah, jaebal start alive. I cant live without you."

llhoon losing power as he was using him constantly. He quickly drank a whole bottle of blood just to gain his power back. He was constantly trying to gain Tiara live back. But it was hard as Tiara lost a lot of blood that cause him to lose his energy quickly. 

After half an hour, BtoB came running into Tiara room.

"Tiara ah!" Changseob said.

"Is she okay?" Eunkwang said.

"Wanna call appa and ask him for help?" Minhyuk said quickly.

"Its okay guys. She will be fine soon. A few more mins and she will be fine. Prepare me some blood later on." Ilhoon concentrate on Tiara.

After an hour, Ilhoon drop on the floor. He felt relieved that Tiara is fine now.

Nobody POV

Tiara regain her conscious.They thought she gonna die for the second time. Everyone went back to their own rooms. They wanna let her rest first before they bombard her with questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short and boring update. Will update soon. Dont forget to subscribe and comment :)