Chapter 4

All I Want Is Love

Tiara walk around the school. She was amaze with all the power that they have. She envy with all of them as she doesnt have an power at all. After she finished walking, she went into her class. She was actually shocked as they were using their powers to each other. She got no choice to wait outside the class until the teach  arrived.

The first bell has rung.

The teacher arrived and bring Tiara in.

"Alright class. Stop already. So, this is a new student. Her name is Tiara. Welcome her. Do not hurt her." The teacher said.

Everyone was giving the weird face. She look different that the other vampires. She find it uncomfortable.

"Tiara, Im Mr Kevin. Now you may go and sit at the back there." Mr Kevin said.

Tiara nod her head and walk to her seats. She heard all the negative comments from them. She ignored it and sit at her place.

Three lessons have ended. It was lunch time. Tiara decide to stay inside her class. Her face getting pale. She felt that her body was weaker than before. But she ignored it. Suddenly a group of guys came closer to her. She felt uncomfortable. They start to surround her. She was scared as they ask the other students to get out from the class. She knew something was not right.

"Hi lady. You smell so nice. I guess your blood must be sweet." The guy in brown his lips.

" Hey guys! From her scent, I know that her blood is delicious." The guys look at each other and smirk.

"Its time to attack!" The leader said.

Tiara wanted to escape but then all the doors were locked. Its like they planned already. Her face was very white. She scared what gonna happen.

"Hah! Wanna leave? You cant babe. We wont leave you before we get to taste your blood sweety. Ouh wait we haven introduce our self. Im the leader, Doojoon. We are the Beast."

Tiara was stunned. She was in a desperate state of running away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is she gonna be okay? Curious much. Do subscribe and comment. :)