Chapter 5

All I Want Is Love

It was Lunch time.

BtoB walking by past Tiara classroom as they want to ask her to join them. Eunkwang was walking at the front  while the rest follow him. As normal, girls start to scream at them as they are so called the popular one in UNITED CUBE. When BtoB reached outside her classroom but when Eunkwang cant seem to open the door. No one should lock the door during lunch time. BtoB were showing confusing faces to each other. Eunkwang place his  ear to the door and he was shocked to hear Beast voice.

"Yah! Beast is inside. I got a feeling shes inside." Eunkwang told them.

They knew if Beast in a room, it must be a bad thing. Suddenly, Sungjae smell a sweet blood that normal comes from half vampire. From there, he knew Tiara was inside.

"Guys! She's inside now. Ppalli. I think Beast gonna be bonded with her soon." Sungjae said in half shouted voice.

Minhyuk used all his force to open up the door. As he's the most powerful vampire in the family.

The door flung open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shout all you want! They wont hear you. Dont be a stupid person and shout. Hahah!" Dongwoon laughed.

"Leadernim, i think we caught a good one. The blood smell is damn different than the normal one." Yoseob slash her neck and the blood flowing out non-stop.

Suddenly the door flung open. Beast smirked when they saw BtoB. BtoB was damn furious. They saw that Tiara was losing alot of blood. From her face, can tell that she's suffering from blood coma. Without any warning, Eunkwang make an eye contact to Sungjae to take away Tiara back home and ask Ilhoon to follow him. Eunkwang quickly fired out at them. All the remaining members try to attack them by using their electric to make an electric shock to them, water them to make them drown and lots of thing.

"Let me warn you Beast! Stay away from her. She's not yours." Hyunsik said in a stern voice.

"Let this be the last I catched you guys did this kind of thing. Now get lost from here. GET OUT!" Eunkwang shouted at them.

He was actually angry that they did that to Tiara. All the BtoB hurried back to home. Before they go, they told their appa first before they skip school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats gonna happened? Do comment and subscribe alright :)