Chapter 9

All I Want Is Love

It was 6AM early in the morning. Tiara woke up by her alarm clocks. She felt that its time for her to go to school. She went to bath and get ready to go school. She pack her bag nicely and arrange her bed properly and went to the dining table.

It was only 7AM. Nobody at the dining table yet. She want to begin the day with a happy mood. She sat there while waiting for the food to be serve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the another hand, Hyunsik woke up early than usually. He kind of wanting to go school early. He went to bath and get ready. When he reached at the dining table, he was surprised to see Tiara ready with her school uniform as he knew that Tiara is still scared to come to school. He act coldly towards her and sat opposite of her. None of them say anything. They were totally awkward with each other.

Soon after that one by one went down to the dining table. Everyone was shocked to see Tiara in her school uniform waiting patiencely.

"Tiara ah, good morning. How are you feeling today?" Her appa ask her.

"Im fine I guess. Wae?"

"Nah, Im just asking. So ready to go back to school?"

"Nae appa." Tiara look down.

"Sir, the food is ready to serve. Please wait for a while." The maid said to Mr Hong.

As usually Tiara eat well cooked food. While the rest eat raw food. Ilhoon keep looking at Tiara and smiling to himself. He was happy that Tiara is going back to school.

"Tiara ah, so how are you going to school later?" Her appa asked curiously as he scared something bad gonna happen again.

"Ahhhh, I dont know." Tiara said coldly.

"Boys, from now onwards I want you guys to guard Tiara no matter where she go. I dont want her to get hurt again like last time. I trusting in you guys. I want Ilhoon to always stay close with her. Arraso? No complain." Appa said in a strict voice.

"Appa, shirreo!" Hyunsik said.

"I dont want!" Changseob complain.

"Waste my time only. I got better things to do." Peniel said.

"Appa, its okay. I got by myself. Dont need to worry about me." Tiara said.

"Tiara ah, please for the sake of appa. Please follow what i said. And boys, I dont care I want you guys to take care of her especially Ilhoon." Their appa said in a stern voice.

"Before you all go, I want you guys to drink blood first. I dont want you guys to be blood coma. Tiara, im sorry dear. But you need to drink it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Sorry for not updating regularly. Do subscribe and comment alright :) Thank you XD