Chapter 10

All I Want Is Love

On the way to school, Tiara looked so sleepy. Her head was swinging side to side. Hyunsik pity her and put her head on his shoulder. He was happy to have his loved one lying on his shoulder. Everyone as in BtoB, they each other know that they like Tiara. But its just that they never show it.

When they reache school, well as per normal, fangirls start to chase them. Tiara was actually terrified and scary but she just put on her blank and cold face on. She was being pushed aside.

So, it was lunch time. Tiara was packing her bag. Suddenly, a group of queenkas came into the classroom. Everyone leave the classroom immediately when they saaw them. Tiara was shocked when someone shouted at her for no reason.

"Yah!" One of the queenka shouted. Tiara just keep quiet as she does not want to get into trouble.

"Who are you to get closer to our oppa? You got no right to be close with them only we can." Another queenka said.

"Wait, let me introduced ourself. We are 4Minute, the queenkas of the school. Im Hyuna, this Gayoon, that Jiyoon, another one, Sohyun and lastly that Jihyun." Hyuna introduced them.

"You better stay away from BtoB oppa. If not, you will get something from us" pulled her hair,"Arraso?" shouted Gayoon.

"Hands off them." Jihyun slapped her.

" You better to us." Gayoon punched her stomach.

"Last warning okay?" Sohyun throw her stuffs on the floor.

They went out from the classroom. Tears slide down her cheeks. Her cheeks were red. Her stuffs were some broken and spoil. She cant believe that people keep bullying her. She felt that the world is not fair to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating that much. Enjoy :) Do comment and subscribe :)