Chapter 15

All I Want Is Love

Tiara POV

My body is hurting me. Where am I? How come I'm at home. I thought I was with 4MINUTE. Dont tell me BtoB come and rescue me again. Haish. Damn! They gonna ask a lot of questions and no more freedom for me now on. They are so many bruise on my body. Ilhoon Oppa must be tired, helping me to survive. I shall take a bath and went downstairs.

When I went down to the dining room, I saw all the BtoB downstairs talking with Appa. I'm sure they gonna tell him.

"Morning everyone." I said and sit down beside Ilhoon Oppa.

"Morning Tiara. How are you today?" Appa asked me.

"I'm fine."

"Did anything happened in school?" 

! Why must he ask me that questions? I bet BtoB Oppa haven tell him yet. 

So I did the 'don't tell him about yesterday' face to Eunkwang and make some gesture that I will tell him what happened yesterday if he didn't tell Appa.

"Ah, everything is fine Appa." Eunkwang said.

"So I guess everything is fine now." Appa smiled.

"Thanks Oppa!" I whisper at him.

After breakfast, all of them drag me into one of the room in the house and locked it. I guess my gonna get some scolding.

"Tiara, you know why we bring you here?" Minhyuk said,

"Yeah." I said while looking down.

"I don't understand why you can't tell us who bothering you,who bullying you, who threatening you." Eunkwang goes mad.

"If I didn't find that piece of paper, I think we won't know what had happened to you." Changseob shout at me.

"Why is it so hard for you to open up to us huh? We care for you. Can't you see? We can protect you. I don't care anymore. From now on, where ever you go one of us gonna follow you. I don't care anymore if you like it or not! Because I'm sick and tired seeing you being hurt!" Eunkwang Oppa blasted it off.

Tears keep falling from my eyes. My body was trembling as I was so scared as their voice totally changed when they scold me. 

"Yah! You guys are not supposed to scold her. You guys should atleast comfort her or something. It's not like she want it to happen right?" Ilhoon Oppa hug me.

"I know its fault! Everything that happened here is all fault! My parents died because of me. Im just a bad luck person. I let them beat me because I rather being hurt than the love one. Happy now?" I blasted it and run out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do subscribe and comment alright :)