Chapter 8

All I Want Is Love

 

 

It was weekday. Everyone was sitting at the dining room eating their breakfast as a family. It was quite awkward as everyone is avoiding each other eye contact. Suddenly Mr Hong start to ask Tiara some questions.
 
 
 
"Tiara, I heard you never go school yesterday. Why?"
 
 
 
"Ah......." Changseob cut her off.
 
 
 
"Beast tried to her blood and bullied her." Everyone gave him death stares.
 
 
 
"WHAT? Is that true? Why nobody told me about that?" Mr Hong mad as he didn't expect them to hide this thing from him.
 
 
 
"Appa, we never tell you because Tiara doesn't want you to worried about her. As she find that she is just a burden for us." Eunkwang as the oldest tell the actually story.
 
 
 
Mr Hong start to cool down. "Tiara ah, next time don't hide anything from Appa anymore. I don't want to be the only one who didn't know what happened to you. And you're not a burden to me. Remember that. Nevermind, continue eating." 
 
 
 
Mr Hong was actually disappointed as he still didn't get Tiara to trust him like a father. He thought she accept him as a family already but actually not.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry for the short chapter. As I didn't have any idea at the moment. I will update with a better and longer chapter next time. Do subscribe and comment :)