Chapter 6

All I Want Is Love

Sungjae carried Tiara behind her back and run as fast as he can. After awhile, they quickly ran into Tiara room. Sungjae laid her gentlely and Ilhoon quickly try to close up her wounds. It was not a small wound but a very big and deep wound plus she having a blood coma. Its hard to do it. But Ilhoon will give his best to save Tiara.

Sungjae quickly ask the maid to bring an extra clothes for Tiara to change as her blood tempting them. After the maid, help Tiara to change. Ilhoon quickly hold her hand and try to heal her. He was giving his best shot. He did whatever he need to do. He closed his eyes and focused on sending all his positive waves to Tiara.

Suddenly the rest of the BtoB rushed in.

"Ilhoon ah, is she gonna be alive?" Changsub asked.

"Molla, but im trying my best to save her though." Ilhoon say in a soft voice and his energy is draining.

Her finger moved.

Everyone was like happy as she have a high chance of living again. Ilhoon try harder.

Her eyes open slowly.

"Thanks god. She's alive" Eunkwang said.

"If not, I will make them suffer and die." Peniel said.

"Lets go. Let her have some rest." Hyunsik said.

Everyone went back to their room. Ilhoon stop by at the garden. He sat down and face the sky. He placed his hands on his legs. His hands were shaking so badly. He used up all his power and he felt weak but he remain silent. As long as he knew Tiara is in trouble, he will do anything to save her. His face colour changed abit. He look pale.

Ilhoon felt that someone was beside him.When he turned, he saw Tiara.

"Tiara ah, what are you doing here?" He ask.

" Ilhoon.... oppa, erm thanks for saving me just now. I brought for you blood. You need to regain back your energy." Tiara said. Ilhoon softened abit. He thought she wasnt that bad. He felt special being called an oppa.

"But you need more than me. Its okay. You drink first." Ilhoon push back to her.

"Its okay, oppa. Before I came here, I drank abit." Tiara offered again.

"Okay fine." Ilhoon gave in.

Before she pass the drink to Ilhoon, she saw ilhoon hand shaking so badly. She felt bad that because of her. Ilhoon had to suffer. She gave the drink to Ilhoon. She took his another free hand and massage his hands to release the shaking. Ilhoon was shocked at the action. But inside he like it alot.

"Thanks Tiara ah. Btw why you wear thins clothes in this kind of weather? Its cold you know." Ilhoon take out his jacket and warp it around Tiara.

Tiara felt happy as she get to know someone new rather than Eunkwang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! Hahah! Curious much? Do comment and subscribe ^^