Chapter 13

All I Want Is Love

Tiara went to school as per normal with the BtoB. She went to her locker to collect her books and some stuffs. When she opened up her locker, she found a piece of notes. The notes was being crumpled and t was written in blocked. Being brace, she read what inside the notes. 

"!                                                                                                                                                                                                          Remember us?                                                                                                                                                                                          Well, I'm just giving you some warning.                                                                                                                                                  We scared that you might forget about our warning.                                                                                                                            So we are trying to remind you not to forget about the warning that we gave you last time.                                                            So you better watch out.                                                                                                                                                                          We are watching you closely!"

The note really make Tiara shiver.She throw the paper away and walked to her classroom. Without Tiara knowing, there was actually someone watching at her.The person went to the dustbin and took that note.

It was lunch time when suddenly 4Minute enter Tiara classroom again but this time round and attack her from the back. They pulled her and bring her to an abandoned classroom which located at the ground floor of the school. They literally bullied her which causes her to lose a lot of blood. The power that 4Minute have is too strong for Tiara. Her body was getting weaker as she keep losing more and more blood.

"I told you to stay away from BtoB right?" said Hyuna.

"Why are you still with them ah?" said Jihyun.

"This is what you get if you never listen to us!" said Sohyun.

"We gave you a lot of chances already." said Jiyoon.

"I guess it's time for you to go er!" said Gayoon.

The one that took the notes was Changseob. He saw the note. He was actually shocked that Tiara receiving thing kind of notes. But he was disappointed that she keep it alone and never share or tell them about it. He actually wanted Tiara to be open to them. But then he keep the note to himself.                                                                                                                             

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for a very very long time. My previous laptop spoil. But thanks to my dad I got a new laptop right now. So now I can update more regularly. Hehe! Do subscribe and comment alright :)